IN THE LIGHT OF A controversial week for twilight author stephenie meyer with stephen king saying
about SM & JK RowLing
' I think that I serve that purpose for some writers, and that’s a good thing. Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. ... The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good."

how are twilight fans suppose to act? How would the cullens act? Have you been embarrassed by other twilighters? or telling people you are a twilighter when asked?

Tags: 2/8, twichurch

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

i guess...but it sure makes me feel betta lol.

Alison Genet said:
Don't they say when you talk other people down there is a reason. i was always taought that you talk about what is good about yourself and leave others alone. Right isn't that the way???? To be on the high ground and not stoop low/

missy metzler said:
haha so true...and i never have picked up any of his books...im more of an anne rice fan. stephen king can take his IT and shove it lol

Aimee said:
In light of his mouthiness, i will definitely be less likely to pick up one of his books in the future.
are you part of twibitches....cause you belong with us lol

missy metzler said:

Alison Genet said:
Don't they say when you talk other people down there is a reason. i was always taought that you talk about what is good about yourself and leave others alone. Right isn't that the way???? To be on the high ground and not stoop low/

missy metzler said:
haha so true...and i never have picked up any of his books...im more of an anne rice fan. stephen king can take his IT and shove it lol

Aimee said:
In light of his mouthiness, i will definitely be less likely to pick up one of his books in the future.
haha I AM NOT ADD..... HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

Alison Genet said:
she is so loved. i wonder how many websites are dedicated to stephen and how many to stepehnie??? SOMeone needs to google that and get back to us with the totals

Lauren Cullen said:
its because she is loved :)
Attachments:
THANK U!
Jessa said:
cute =]

Lauren Cullen said:
I kno this has nothing to do wit the topic but I'm random so... yeah i was bored and i drew this.. .
i am so a twibitch....you dont mess with me or what i like or my friends haha.

Alison Genet said:
are you part of twibitches....cause you belong with us lol

missy metzler said:

Alison Genet said:

missy metzler said:

Aimee said:
so the moral of this church session is we don't need to defend stephenie cause her book sales do it for her. ignore the haters like the cullens ignore jessica. Be good like the cullen and their diet. AND KARMA b****** will see it's way to either have stephen king take his words back or he will fall of into obscurity like he does after anything he is trying to promote....just keep spreading the twilove and others will follow. that speach will make lora proud
it soo would...

Alison Genet said:
so the moral of this church session is we don't need to defend stephenie cause her book sales do it for her. ignore the haters like the cullens ignore jessica. Be good like the cullen and their diet. AND KARMA b****** will see it's way tIo either have stephen king take his words back or he will fall of into obscurity like he does after anything he is trying to promote....just keep spreading the twilove and others will follow. that speach will make lora proud
AMEN!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...