Since the soundtrack for TWILIGHT was such a major concern to us fans, what expectations do you have for NEW MOON? What songs and/or bands do you want to see featured?

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

I really want Goodnight Juliet for the NM soundtrack. BUT they're really pushing for Eclipse..
I would seriously love to see some Imogen Heap on the soundtrack :D I absolutley love her unique sound and think that any of her music would bring a remarkable touch to the film.
I would also like to see some Rasputina, they're an underground band that isn't that known , which I think fits Twilight really well.
Evanescence definitely....its very dark and depressing, like new moon is, especially the early albums. The Gathering is a good one too. Tearjerker by Korn is a very sad song, and it is perfect. When Bella goes all psycho and starts doing dangerous stuff, I say some hard rock. whatever is on stephenies playlist should be on there too.
Maybe Kelly Sweet. Her voice is hauntingly beautiful.
And since Rob was on the last soundtrack...I think 100 Monkeys should be on this one!! As well as Rob,lol
I would love to see some new talent that has never been heard before. I love the twilight soundtrack and I hope the second is equally as good.
I have never heard of these bands that you mention...o.o well except for goodnight juliet duh
Oh I agree!!!!

Twilightchick said:
I would love to see some new talent that has never been heard before. I love the twilight soundtrack and I hope the second is equally as good.
I dunno if this is true or not..but I read somewhere that the director wants Paramore to do a song from NM.
I agree with Missy Evanescence would be a good choice. And of course Goodnight Juliet, but alas they are pushing for Eclipse.
Paramore would be awesome on the soundtrack again.

Frances said:
I dunno if this is true or not..but I read somewhere that the director wants Paramore to do a song from NM.
i want to see some very sad, depressing songs....cuz that is what new moon is...its sad, depressing, and slightly crazy lol

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...