U all know that Rob got a haircut for his new movie; Water for Elephants.

But what i want to know is what do you think about it?

Me? Well, anything looks good on him, so this does too!

And for thoose of u who are worried, it is just hair! It will grow back soon!

Tags: Pattinson, Robert, Water, elephants, for, haircut

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

Like it was just said .... He is a very hot commodity anyway you shake it ..... it is just hair and will grow back .... BUT, my preference is his Twilight hair ..... NOTHING can beat how he looked in the Gazebo at the end. His hair there was fantastic!
well..I personally love his new look!He is so sexy!But i's no my favourie RPatzz's look ..I love him with "long" hair..he looks too HOT!!!
I like his hair. It's not as bad as what i thought when i heard people complaining about it. I prefer him with his bouffant, the hair do he had in Twilight. Rob just has an extraordinary face! Even if his hair is lookin messed up every now and again, i just love the look of his face!
I LIKE his Haircut but i still really love his full gorgeous locks the best but Rob looks great no matter what!!!!!!
i dont like men with short hair, i really do love his old hair, but he is still sexy..
i like the look its ok BUT!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIS TWILIGHT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IT IS TRUE THAT ANYTHING DOES LOOK HOT ON HIM BUT LIKE I SAID I LOVE AND MISS HIS TWILIGHT HAIR

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...