why does he like bella sooo much she isnt verry pretty or exciting shes just a clutz!!

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

It's fate, cosmic. It's like she's created specifiacally for him. She's also kind, responsible, selfless, brave, intelligent, and loyal.
she is pretty for him..because he doesn't see like normal guys..he is capable to see her inside beauty,,and that's amazing..yes she is clumsy and not extremely beautiful but this is what it makes her interesting for edward..he is perfect and he doesn't need another perfection in his love life..he needs someone like bella..like i said before in other comments..they completing one another..they are like fire and water..edward can't live without bella and inversely
wow thats lyk super deep i really get that im just jealous all the guys that are ya knw real seem to b complete jerk wads

Gia said:
she is pretty for him..because he doesn't see like normal guys..he is capable to see her inside beauty,,and that's amazing..yes she is clumsy and not extremely beautiful but this is what it makes her interesting for edward..he is perfect and he doesn't need another perfection in his love life..he needs someone like bella..like i said before in other comments..they completing one another..they are like fire and water..edward can't live without bella and inversely
well thats aweaome but in real life thats lyk impossible to find
Lori White said:
It's fate, cosmic. It's like she's created specifiacally for him. She's also kind, responsible, selfless, brave, intelligent, and loyal.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...