Hey =) if u read a fanfiction and u really liked it , plz wrote a little words about it with ur point of vue and a link so that we can read it =)

Tags: books, fanfiction, movie

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

this story is great : its about Paul and an OC , its a story about imprints legends and vampires as usual =) hope u like it

here is the link =)
I wrote this story that takes place after Breaking Dawn. It starts with Nessie growing up and eventually falling in love with Jacob. I love to make Edward a Protective father! :)
Maddy Cullen said:
I wrote this story that takes place after Breaking Dawn. It starts with Nessie growing up and eventually falling in love with Jacob. I love to make Edward a Protective father! :)

Plz give the link =) i really liek stories about nessie and jake =)
can u plz give the link =)

Bella said:
I have so many stories I could share its about Edward and Bella but in this recent story Im writing its kind of relating to new moon only bella gets pregnant before shes married to edward and Edward finds out and hes cool with it until the baby starts hurtign her and this baby is more human so bella goes through a normal pregnancy and now Im on chapter three month five of her pregnancy.
Can u give the link plz :)

Bella said:
I have so many stories I could share its about Edward and Bella but in this recent story Im writing its kind of relating to new moon only bella gets pregnant before shes married to edward and Edward finds out and hes cool with it until the baby starts hurtign her and this baby is more human so bella goes through a normal pregnancy and now Im on chapter three month five of her pregnancy.
the list

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2171315/
If this works it is a link to my profile. I have three stories up: An Angel Lost is a tragedy (A Cullen Dies), Nanny 991: Cullen Style is the story of Nessie/Edward and Bella and parenting tribulations (comedy)
A Place Under Heaven is an ongoing multi-chapter, adults only, post breaking Dawn
thx alizabeth , i'll read some of them tomorrow :)

Alizabeth Roc said:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2171315/
If this works it is a link to my profile. I have three stories up: An Angel Lost is a tragedy (A Cullen Dies), Nanny 991: Cullen Style is the story of Nessie/Edward and Bella and parenting tribulations (comedy)
A Place Under Heaven is an ongoing multi-chapter, adults only, post breaking Dawn
Best Fanfiction I Have Ever Read, 'Wide Awake"' By AngstGoddess003, (My Fave FF Author) PLENTY OF UNICORNS FOR THIS ONE ,Its A Dark Angsty Edward and A Bella With Serious Man Problems, You Can Get The PDF It Has ALOT Of Reading To Do, But I Couldn't Shut Down ,It Was Amazing.

Here's The Link For The PDF:

http://marrscott.com/stories/Wide%20Awake%20by%20AngstGoddess003.pdf
wow there are so many my number 1 is master of the universe...getting warmer...blood roses...too much
Hit by Destiny.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...