what's your favorite website to read fanfiction? btw, it doesn't only have to be twilight fanfiction. it can also be other kinds of FFs

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

my favorite is fanfiction.net my name is LoveEmmettCullen on that site and I have 3 fanfics posted. All of them are AH. Two of them are AU and the third one is during the present. :D read them if you like those type of things. :))
I love twilighted.net so great!
i like twilighted.net too, but not as much as fanfiction.net but there's great twilight fanfiction that website too.

Teri said:
I love twilighted.net so great!
I think I like twilighted.net for silly reasons...

Love the banners and summaries and I like reading white text on a black background... easier on the eyes :)

Did you see they are going to start having readers and have popular fanfics available via audio files for your mp3. Cool!
umm im not sure. that would be cool, but idk. hmm..

Teri said:
I think I like twilighted.net for silly reasons...

Love the banners and summaries and I like reading white text on a black background... easier on the eyes :)

Did you see they are going to start having readers and have popular fanfics available via audio files for your mp3. Cool!
I love www.twilighted.com and my fave fave fave is http://simplytwilight.com/eFiction35/toplists.php?list=favstories

thats a link to there most pop stories... I am Doll_Parts on there... and Allure-and-Insanity on twilighted you should check them out there killer sites

http://simplytwilight.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37 this is a link for simply twilights forums they are soo fun I live there
definetely fanfiction.net i've only been on there since the beginning of this year but i've already got at last count 300 stories story alerted but that was in the middle of july and i'm pretty sure i've added at least 100 more onto that list. there are some amazing writers on there that could very likely have their own stories published with their own characters if they wanted.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...