Whitney Sheppard's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Btw you all I don't want to worry anyone or alarm anyone, but I do want to remind ev…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Nov 3, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Whitney Sheppard

"Well they definitely will not block off Bluebonnet as it is a main thruway for traff…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Nov 2, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Well celtic is right off of a main street called bluebonnet. Perkins Rowe is on blue…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Nov 1, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Alright everyone.. the Cast is in Baton Rouge (pre production stuff as Celtic is sti…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Oct 30, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"He's actually filming right now!!! "

Whitney Sheppard replied Oct 19, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Oh and no! I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade. I understand that there are a…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Oct 18, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"So here, is their website with their address and everything. Unfortunately, even the…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Oct 18, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"I live next door.. meaning they are 20 feet from me. There are two entrances, on two…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Oct 13, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Okay, Just wanted to pass this on to you all. I live NEXT door to celtic media.. and…"

Whitney Sheppard replied Oct 13, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...