kirsten Stiles's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay this is the site for you. I am reading the BD book as we speak and preparation…"

kirsten Stiles replied Oct 24, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Whitney Sheppard

"Well I can not thank you enough. I really appreciate all the advice. Nice to know we…"

kirsten Stiles replied Oct 18, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"That would be so incredible, but you guys picked a better weekend. We are coming up…"

kirsten Stiles replied Oct 18, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Wow. Thanks for all the help. Maybe we will just have fun in the great city of Baton…"

kirsten Stiles replied Oct 14, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"That is some seriously good info. Man are you lucky. You are going to be in the thic…"

kirsten Stiles replied Oct 14, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"No stealing required. There are a couple of online road planners for games, breaks,…"

kirsten Stiles replied Oct 13, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Well we are listening to the audio-book Breaking Dawn in the very decorated car. The…"

kirsten Stiles replied Oct 13, 2010 to road trip to baton rouge for filming breaking dawn

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Wow... I'm getting more excited as this is happening. I am 38 so you couldn't be old…"

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Great feedback twi friends.... I am near Atlanta and it's nine hours for us. I too…"

59 Nov 3, 2010

"Great info!!! Will you be there on any special date? Do you know any places of inter…"

59 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...