OK, I  just found out about the filming that's to take place in baton rouge la.  We all need to dig and dig hard to find out all we can.  I'm so excited I can't wait I will be going.  OK, so I'm going now to stsrt digging.  TWILIGHTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE AND LET'S FIND THIS INFO.

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

He's actually filming right now!!!

Lisa said:
I am planning on heading down to New Orleans as well. And for what I have heard Kristen say I wouldn't doubt she will head down that way as well once in awhile. I really want to see the French Quarter. And since I now know that Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood will also be in BR this Fall/Winter filming Battleship makes me even more excited to go. He is another hot vampire :)
ahhhh ok....thanks Whitney....well I hope he will still be around when I get there
So i am completly new to this site and the twilight fan world. I am the biggest fan i know and thats not good cause i know there are plenty of US out there which means my world is just too small lol! I am in desperate need of good twilight conversation!! I have also convinced my husband to let me go to BR if i can find someone else to go with, i am pretty sure i can convince a friend but have no idea where to go or what to do once i get there!! Any suggestions would be helpful. I can go any weekend but was leaning towards Dec 4th due to the Eclipse release...Thanks
Okay this is the site for you. I am reading the BD book as we speak and preparation for our trip down there. I am going the second weekend in Nov and will tell you all I find out. I am excited about all the restaurants and bars reccommended thus far. These twihard friends are the best. Read the posts and soak up the knowledge. Have a blast and don't back out. You only live once!

Debra Tucker said:
So i am completly new to this site and the twilight fan world. I am the biggest fan i know and thats not good cause i know there are plenty of US out there which means my world is just too small lol! I am in desperate need of good twilight conversation!! I have also convinced my husband to let me go to BR if i can find someone else to go with, i am pretty sure i can convince a friend but have no idea where to go or what to do once i get there!! Any suggestions would be helpful. I can go any weekend but was leaning towards Dec 4th due to the Eclipse release...Thanks
Alright everyone.. the Cast is in Baton Rouge (pre production stuff as Celtic is still filming Battleship with Alexander Skarsgard). They're staying at Perkins Rowe in the loft apartments there, and have rented an entire floor. They have been seen at Kona Grille (in Perkins Rowe) and rented out the 13th gate haunted house for a private scare! Since, they're staying at Perkins, places like the Wine Loft (which is only one of the really upscale bars in BR) and the grape (also at Perkins) would be good locations to bump into some of them. Joe Jonas was also at dinner with them the other night when they ate at Kona. Any of the restaurants in Perkins would be good places, although once the news of where they're staying breaks and people start showing up, they might migrate elsewhere in BR!!

Thanks for the info update Whitney. Whereabouts is Perkins Rowe in comparison to Celtic? I'm driving so its not a big deal just curious.

Whitney Sheppard said:
Alright everyone.. the Cast is in Baton Rouge (pre production stuff as Celtic is still filming Battleship with Alexander Skarsgard). They're staying at Perkins Rowe in the loft apartments there, and have rented an entire floor. They have been seen at Kona Grille (in Perkins Rowe) and rented out the 13th gate haunted house for a private scare! Since, they're staying at Perkins, places like the Wine Loft (which is only one of the really upscale bars in BR) and the grape (also at Perkins) would be good locations to bump into some of them. Joe Jonas was also at dinner with them the other night when they ate at Kona. Any of the restaurants in Perkins would be good places, although once the news of where they're staying breaks and people start showing up, they might migrate elsewhere in BR!!
Well celtic is right off of a main street called bluebonnet. Perkins Rowe is on bluebonnet and perkins.. Soo it's like a mile and half down the street from Celtic.

Lisa said:

Thanks for the info update Whitney. Whereabouts is Perkins Rowe in comparison to Celtic? I'm driving so its not a big deal just curious.

Whitney Sheppard said:
Thanks!! Pretty close then.

Whitney Sheppard said:
Well celtic is right off of a main street called bluebonnet. Perkins Rowe is on bluebonnet and perkins.. Soo it's like a mile and half down the street from Celtic.

Lisa said:

Whitney Sheppard said:
Howdy folks!!! Whitney, yer just plethora of information! Thanks for the scoop, gal! I've walked around Perkins Rowe a few times with some friends during the past few weekends. Love that place! We ate at Kona Grill Saturday. LOVE their turkey burgers! Have they blocked off Celtic or Bluebonnet yet? They weren't blocked on Saturday when we drove by the set.
Gettin' excited about all these Twi peeps headin' out here in the next few weeks! The chances of seeing any of the cast are probably slim to none (unless yer @ the right place @ the right time), but it'll still be fun getting to hang out w/ those traveling down here to cajun country! For those coming out here that first weekend of December... Eclipse DVD release, ya'll!!!!! I'm sure we'll be watchin' it all night in someone's hotel room that night, right? =)
Well they definitely will not block off Bluebonnet as it is a main thruway for traffic.. they have no blocked off celtic yet, and there hasn't been much activity besides the cast and crew members going in and out. Once they start filming often they'll start getting police out.

Lauriesiana said:
Howdy folks!!! Whitney, yer just plethora of information! Thanks for the scoop, gal! I've walked around Perkins Rowe a few times with some friends during the past few weekends. Love that place! We ate at Kona Grill Saturday. LOVE their turkey burgers! Have they blocked off Celtic or Bluebonnet yet? They weren't blocked on Saturday when we drove by the set.
Gettin' excited about all these Twi peeps headin' out here in the next few weeks! The chances of seeing any of the cast are probably slim to none (unless yer @ the right place @ the right time), but it'll still be fun getting to hang out w/ those traveling down here to cajun country! For those coming out here that first weekend of December... Eclipse DVD release, ya'll!!!!! I'm sure we'll be watchin' it all night in someone's hotel room that night, right? =)
Btw you all I don't want to worry anyone or alarm anyone, but I do want to remind everyone coming down to be as vigilant as possible. Baton Rouge has A LOT of crime, in fact in 2010 national statistics it was right behind New Orleans. So although everyone has seen the nice upscale pictures of Perkins Rowe and such, there is still so much crime. At the hotels off of airline, the crime rate is a lot worse than at Perkins. Although airline around i-12 isn't the worst area in Baton Rouge, there are still a lot of unsavory characters. So Please be careful to know your surroundings and NEVER leave your purse etc in your car. I live RIGHT NEXT DOOR To Celtic in a gated condo association, and we have had people drive follow others through the gate at night and break in-to residents cars (and near this area is relatively safe). SO please no matter where you are even if you're at Perkins be careful people have been robbed there as well! Louisiana crime is a lot different from crime in other cities! I hope everyone stays safe and has safe trips!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...