ZeAndra Whitfield's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I Love them all!!!!!!!! New Moon and Eclipse are probably my favorites!!!!!!!! New M…"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Jun 8, 2010 to which twilight book is the best

60 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Lady Quintala

"Everyone in my school has read the books and at first i thought they were going to s…"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Apr 9, 2010 to What was it that got you so addicted to the books?

20 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Sarah Calahan

"YOU JUST WROTE TJIS TO GET ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!! LOL"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Jan 24, 2010 to JACOB DOES NOT EAT ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by AlyMuff & The Control Coven/Pack

"Yeah I totally agree with u!!!!!!!!!! "

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Nov 13, 2009 to Who is your favorite vampire (not including edward or bella) and why???

19 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by little miss rosalie

"I also think the song undisclosed desires by muse should be on the soundtrack too. I…"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Oct 14, 2009 to Anything missing on the soundtrack???

9 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Anikai

"I totally agree sometimes i want to beat ppl down for saying that and they havent re…"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Oct 11, 2009 to what do you feel when they talk bad about the characters and actors of the twilight series?

4 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Olivia white

" I totally agree with u!!!! "

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Oct 10, 2009 to Who is your favorite vampire (not including edward or bella) and why???

19 Dec 16, 2009

"I heard that twilight was a good book and i started to read it and it was awsome. i…"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Oct 10, 2009 to What was it that got you so addicted to the books?

20 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Sarah Calahan

"Mine is alice b/c i just LOVE her special ability and she is also very funny. She ca…"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Oct 10, 2009 to Who is your favorite vampire (not including edward or bella) and why???

19 Dec 16, 2009

"I LOVE all of them but i am tied beteween new moon and breaking dawn. breaking dawn…"

ZeAndra Whitfield replied Oct 10, 2009 to which twilight book is the best

60 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Lady Quintala

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...