Miss Amanda Cullen's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"First I have to say that I loved the very beginning with the full moon becoming a ne…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Nov 30, 2009 to JUST IF YOU SAW NEW MOON ALREADY tell me whats your favorite scene and whats da one that you dont like!!

13 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Amanda Marion Cullen

"Well, it got me reading, that's for sure! In my pre-Twilight days, I thought I would…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Oct 19, 2009 to what DID twilight do to the young world (or old cuz id see a old ladie like 45 years old reading new moon)

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Christi@n Cullen

"I think they should have kept Rachelle no matter what they had to do! Every twihard…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Oct 14, 2009 to What do you think about the "new" Victoria?

8 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Miss Amanda Cullen

"Twilight is my favorite! I LOVE them all and have my favorite parts in every one. I…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Oct 14, 2009 to which twilight book is the best

60 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Lady Quintala

"I have always been really white and couldn't tan no matter what I did! Now I could c…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to You know you are addicted if....

165 Nov 11, 2012

"I really like Alice, she is so cute and I love her personality! I also like Emmett b…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to Who is your favorite vampire (not including edward or bella) and why???

19 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by little miss rosalie

"It's so hard, but it's almost time and I'm soooo excited! It's like waiting for Chri…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to What do you think of waiting SOOOOO long till new moon comes out

20 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by amina J.elamin

"Ya, I think Paramore and Kelly Clarkson. I really like her new song Already Gone, wh…"

Miss Amanda Cullen replied Oct 13, 2009 to Anything missing on the soundtrack???

9 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Anikai

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...