I don't know if this question has been asked before, so please bear with me! This question has been eating at me for a long time, and I can't seem to find an answer for it.  I was reading Breaking Dawn again and I was at the part in the baseball clearing where the Cullen vs. Volturi trial was taking place.  Bella has just discovered how to "control" her gift, and Edward was just about to "tell" Aro everything. Bella didn't want to, but she pulled her shield back to expose Edward to Aro.... My question would be:  Wouldn't Edward have noticed that everyone behind him sudenly went slient?? Had some suprized thought that they disappered?? Aro would have "heard" that stray thought too... right??  Please someone answer this question for me (hopefully someone who has talked to Stephenie) , before I drive myself crazy!.......  :)

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

That's because Edward was in the "bubble" because he's was in the bubble with everyone else he could hear everyone's thoughts and when he was outside the bubble he couldn't hear everyone's thoughts and I'm thinking that he was too concetrated on everything else to notice everyone's thoughts and also didn't Bella pull it back at the last second?? So he would of been hearing everyone else's thoughts then at the last second would of been concentrating on Aro and the rest of the Volturis thoughts?? That's my theory anyway :D

It's a nice theory, and I did consider that too.... but it dosen't really fit.  Edward can read everyones thoughts but Bella's.  He would have been trying to keep tabs on Renesmee's and Jacob's thoughts, if not anyone elses,  just in case. (Any good father would if he had the power.)  So I was thinking that he would have noticed when they went silent... I mean if it where me, I would have looked up and behind me suprized, just to make sure they where still there... 

BB Cullen said:

That's because Edward was in the "bubble" because he's was in the bubble with everyone else he could hear everyone's thoughts and when he was outside the bubble he couldn't hear everyone's thoughts and I'm thinking that he was too concetrated on everything else to notice everyone's thoughts and also didn't Bella pull it back at the last second?? So he would of been hearing everyone else's thoughts then at the last second would of been concentrating on Aro and the rest of the Volturis thoughts?? That's my theory anyway :D

idk , i was confused too ! D:

Doesn't anyone, anywhere have any thoughts to my question?????????

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...