I WISH SHE WOULD FINISH MIDNIGHT SUN, I WANNA BE IN HIS MIND IN ALL OF THE BOOKS.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I havn't managed to read the first chapter i wish it would be out real soon coz i can't wait ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look i read all of midnight sun that is out and it was the most amazing thing ive ever done i mean edward cullens mind and thoughts and abilities are amazing and to actually get inside his head is magic. i think stephenie needs to finish it cuz i mean its not fair andshe should write all 4 books i nhis point of view. i cant contain myself any longer im always thinking about it. and to know what he's thinking during their 1st kiss, all of new moon, and their 1st night, and what he's thinking about the baby while its in bellas stomach like omg i need to know
I was reading this AMAZING fanFiction on Twilighted, I know its not SM but its soooo good
http://www.twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=34&textsize=0&c...
I should have said, it was NEW MOON from EPOV... SO Goood!

Jess said:
I was reading this AMAZING fanFiction on Twilighted, I know its not SM but its soooo good
http://www.twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=34&textsize=0&c...
yeah i would like to read New Moon in Edward's pov too because it would be so different from the one in Bella's pov and i want to know what was he thinking the whole time he had been away from her. Also Breaking Down in Edward's pov would be very interesting :))
She is an amazing writer. Edward is one of my favorite male chachters out of every book I have ever read and I am a book geek lol I can't wait until it's out.
I agree! "Hearing" Edward's POV of New Moon would shed so much light onto what he felt, and how hard it was for him to leave Bella

Jordan said:
I would love to read New Moon in Edward's pov. That would be the best ever.
OMG I AGREE WITH YOU 100% THAT WOULD BE THE BEST TO READ ALL THE BOOKS IN EDWARDS PIONT OF VIEW... OMG... I WANT IT!!!!!!

kailayoung said:
look i read all of midnight sun that is out and it was the most amazing thing ive ever done i mean edward cullens mind and thoughts and abilities are amazing and to actually get inside his head is magic. i think stephenie needs to finish it cuz i mean its not fair andshe should write all 4 books i nhis point of view. i cant contain myself any longer im always thinking about it. and to know what he's thinking during their 1st kiss, all of new moon, and their 1st night, and what he's thinking about the baby while its in bellas stomach like omg i need to know
I love Midnight Sun and she has got to finish it! I don't care when! I'll always want to read it!
I actually think it's the funniest book I've ever read Hahahah sorry but it's true Edward is so stupid... It was sort of ironic Anyway I love it! I want to read what he thinks in the rest of the book :P
they have the first 12 chapters out.
I know they have the first 12 chapters out but, it stops just when it gets really good. I would sooo love for SM to finish it as well as rewrite All of the books from EPOV, and then maybe Renesmee's POV starting on BD then add-on more! We can wish can't we
It would be wonderful for her to finish Midnight Sun,it's amazing what I have read so far.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...