What we all (Twifans and Twihearts) do, when all this Twilight-thing ends? I mean when Breaking Dawn (part 2) come out to theatres...

REHAB, in the first place. Then we will return to our daily routine, we will continue to watch Rob's, KStew's and Taylor's movies. Maybe we will find sth else to love and be fan of it... perhaps this website twifans.com will end too.

Or not?

How could be our life after Twilight?

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

It's in stephenie's power that it doesnt have to end so hopefully she will have pity on her fans and let us continue to live the cullen/black saga once more...
I can't even think about a life without Twilight because it is my life so ! I will just read the books again and again and watch the movies over and over again !!! I will find a way to keep it alive and i will never stop loving it because it is everything to me now and it wil be everything to me forever !!! Of course i will watch other movies with robert pattinson and kristen stewart , ashley greene , .....

ONES A TWILIGHTER, FOREVER A TWILIGHTER !!!!!!!!!!
Twilighter#1;Twilight is my life said:
I can't even think about a life without Twilight because it is my life so ! I will just read the books again and again and watch the movies over and over again !!! I will find a way to keep it alive and i will never stop loving it because it is everything to me now and it wil be everything to me forever !!! Of course i will watch other movies with robert pattinson and kristen stewart , ashley greene , .....

ONES A TWILIGHTER, FOREVER A TWILIGHTER !!!!!!!!!!
I agree once a Twilighter Always A Twilighter NOTHING ELSE COMPARES
I agree: Once a Twilight fan, Always a Twilight fan. I don't think the thrill of reading the books will end (though it may slow down at some point). I'm sure at some point I will not read them quite as often as I do now. But, I will still read them. So, there doesn't have to be a life after Twilight since I don't plan for Twilight to end. The movies will always be avail to watch. And, it will be fun to watch all the actors progress in their careers with other movies. So, continue living the Twilght dream!!
i agree with everything written here. Once a twilighter, always a twilighter. And i had a thought, twilight will never end because if u think about it, the titles of the books hav a cycle that continues every day, proceeding from one day to the nxt. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun. . . And then u hav all the titles made up for fanfictions like Blue Moon, First Light, Early Sunrise. So if u think that way, it really will never end. That is such blissfully happy thought. . . :) xxx :)

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...