Of the Cullen's (now think on THIS) whom would exact this worst punshiment for a crime commetted against the family or friends ... Rose,Esme,Alice.Emmet,Jasper,Edward, Carlisle or Bella ?

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to say rosalie would she is very passionate about what and whom she believes in.so I think she would come up with the worst punishment for a crime against her family
Laura Tobey said:
I would have to say rosalie would she is very passionate about what and whom she believes in.so I think she would come up with the worst punishment for a crime against her family
Rose is "headstrong" as Edward says but It is hard choice for me I sort of look to Jasper. Somthing about his quiteness... hard choice that's why i put it out there...The question hit me while i was reading a story on Twilighted... Thanks for replying

Sydney Witherspoon said:
Laura Tobey said:

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...