WHY OH WHY OH WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SOOOOO LONG FOR NEW MOON TO COME OUT IN CINEMAS????!!!!!!!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

i hate it but i think its a good thing too cuz we will be that more excited when we see the movie!!!
it's killing me but i think i will survive!.. 3 months left..."/
I don't mind the wait, I am just really happy they are making the saga movies. Also Nov 20th is really close to my Bday cool gift I think lol
It's like a bittersweet wait! But I keep myself occupied by doing all sorts of other twilighty activities, like going to Twi-TOUR tomorrow! yea so pumped!
I do not know why they are releasing the movies one year apart!!! By the time Breaking Dawn comes out I will have read the books a million times!!
i cant stand the waiting....but if we didnt wait....it would be terrible because they have all the editing stuff to do....sooo....ill just have to read the book again......wats 75 more days??

i agree evie...
It is SO hard! I have watched the trailor a million times! I can't wait till november! WAY TO LONG!
I'm finding it hard but its only 61 days left
I hat the wait, it's to long I hate the fact that they re making us wait so long. But My mom our tickets already so atleast i dont have to worry about it being sold out...
its so far away but im excited the movie preview on the vma's made me more exstatic!!!! and i will survive. in the mean time im slowly reading midnight sun.(on stepheniemeyers website) ((school is kicking my ass))
It's so hard, but it's almost time and I'm soooo excited! It's like waiting for Christmas as a kid! I love that I have something like this to look forward to. Next we'll all be crazy waiting for Eclipse to come! Atleast that's not as long a wait!
this is what I think wwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! whimper.....sniff....My mind is going to shut down if it doesn't hurry up.........(sigh).....smile

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...