WHY OH WHY OH WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SOOOOO LONG FOR NEW MOON TO COME OUT IN CINEMAS????!!!!!!!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

it's very hard. like i am counting down the days till the movie comes out. i am REALLY excited to see the movie...it's going to be AWESOME!!!
Its rediculous I'm goin insane!! HELP ME!!

well, the cool thing is that ECLIPSE comes out this June! i wonder when they will begin breaking dawn? i bet next year 2010 or 2011.
i hope they dont f BD up cuz that flik has major potential!
it's like 32 days until NM?
i used to have a count down thingy. i will check now...
31 days! woo hoo! i remember when it was 200 days, 185 days, i was stoked when we got down to double digit days instead of triple!
I don't know if i can stand it ! it's making me crazy!
I'm not going to make it......I keep looking at the timer hoping it would speed up!!!! o.k. tomorrows the 20th of nov....YEA!!! but then you wake up and it's just the next day....(whimper)....so I look at the timer again....(U get the pic)....hehehehe I have to get my fix of Edward.....sigh
OH MAN!!! just think of ALL the things they are going to have for Eclipse!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I diff...NEED to win the lotto!!!! where's the rich uncle when you need one...(hehehehehehehe).........
I really hate it.It so hard!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...