Okay people we need a new discussion. I'd like to know why it is that we all love this series so much. What has us so addicted? Why do you love the books so much?

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

For me, it's definitely the relationship between Bella and Edward. Every girl wants that kind of fairy tale relationship and I think that in the end, that's what Bella and Edward have. Also, the characters are all so easy to relate to. I mean, sure they're vampires, but I think that each and every character has some characteristic that someone can relate too. I think that's why the series has become so popular.
I THINK THE REASON WE ARE SO ADDICTED IS BECAUSE WE ARE GOING INTO STEPHANIES WORLD AND IN HER WORLD WE ESCAPE REALITY. I LOVE THIS SERIES. I NEVER LIKED TO READ UNTIL I READ TWILIGHT
im addicted to edward, bella and their love. well basically all of the characters, and the stuff they go through before they can be together and safe with no more problems.
that's exactly true

Christina shay said:
I THINK THE REASON WE ARE SO ADDICTED IS BECAUSE WE ARE GOING INTO STEPHANIES WORLD AND IN HER WORLD WE ESCAPE REALITY. I LOVE THIS SERIES. I NEVER LIKED TO READ UNTIL I READ TWILIGHT
I agree with Alysha Cullen but I've always been a fan of horror stuff (Even though Twilight has nothing to do with Horror) like Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, and any other Horror Character. I saw Twilight and thought it would be like any other Vampire book but I was so wrong! Now I"m addicted and I think the Twilight Series might stick with me 'till the day I die. All I know is that I will always have my Twilight Series no matter where I go. And I also agree with Naomi. I never read a book twice but since I've read the Twilight Series I"m on my 7th time reading them. I never ever gotten bored reading them even though I know what's coming up next. I still laugh and smile when somthing happens. In school I brought the books with me and we sit at a table with 4 people per table and the people at my table always asked me why I was smiling. I told them that I was just happy but it was because of Twilight!!!! TWILIGHT ADDICT FOREVER!!!!!!!! XD
i think its cos it seems so personal , like its bellas diary or something cos the whole books just seem like it could actually happen and be real:L:L i know it sounds stupid,but it just feels like it could happen one day :) And edward and bellas relationship is the relationship every girl dreams of having:)
Everyone loves them because everyone can find reasons to love the books.
It's to much to even put on a list so... I'm just going to say Stephenie Meyer is the best author EVER!!!
Nothing will change that.
no words can describe how this series is, that got me hooked. it's like "my own heroin" (if that is correct). i actually thought that i was weird obsessing about this and my friends think that i am weird for re-reading the novels again. but im not alone. [:
Love story, action, fantasy, comedy, drama....ask it ♥TWILIGHT♥ has it!! And they gave a whole new meaning to VAMPIRES which were known as sadistic killers...So who wouldn't want to be a vampire when you know that the Cullens exist?

xoxo♥♥...LoVeLoTs...♥♥
hey guys, for me, i dunno what it is about this series, but one of the things is these books are so unbeliably easy to read, and the characters are so lovable and you cant help but even love leigh, and feel sorry for her and sam, they the type of characters that you just wish and dream that you could become friends with and the whole story line with edward and jacob falling in love with bella, makes you believe in true love!
i cant put words to it realy . although im gonna try, its def the relationships but its all of them not just edward and bella. but jacob and bella and as the story goes on the respect edward has for jacob. jobs pack there relationship. the girlfriends of the pack the strories of the tribe and the vampires. edwards love for bella that rums so deep . (for a dead man) there personalitys all in one that make this story and romance what it is . its not just the book but the actors that bring my fantasies alive. not like weird fantasies like i want to be the charecters but if there was a world like this with all the love and genuine friendships id move there like yesterday. before twilight i gave up on romance novels none of them we intresting or had a true feeling for loving another human or anything of that nature and this novel has taken me out of my chaotic world and entered another or love and hope and mystery. I LOVE THIS SAGA.!!!!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...