can you choose the best twilight book or not????????????????????????????????????????????????

Views: 166

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

To me...i love breaking dawn... it was just epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can say that Eclipse is down the list. I love it too of course but just less than the others!! n I can't choose between breaking dawn, new moon, n twilight
i sooo carnt choose is complicated lv them all if i had to choose it would hav to be twilight
I've read all four books 3 times now but my fave is Eclipse then prob Breaking Dawn.
My favorite was New Moon-it was so full of emotion and to have to choose between two good things. For me it was the best.
Well i love them all... but for me it's New Moon. It made me cry,scream, laugh and even stop breathing for a while! I love them all so much though. From the first time i saw the film to reading the first line of the book i started my love affair with The Twilight saga! xoxo <3
I cant just choose one, my two favourite books, the ones which i have read the most is Breaking Dawn!! and Twilight, i absolutely love them!!!!!!!!
it's too hard to choose. but i do agree with Elizabeth Shears.

Breaking Dawn is my all time favorite and Twilight is where it all began...
I would have say is.........Breaking Dawn 'cuz Renessmee comes into edward and Bella's lives, Bella and Edward get married, and Bella finally becomes a vampire!!!:3
Oh man, exactly! New Moon is my fav! Even though I'm Team Edward and he was missing in a lot of the book and he left her blah blah blah . . . New Moon has everything, call me a masochist but I love the parts where Bella is depressed - it's just so real! Who hasn't felt like something left a gaping h*** in their chest? And I may be Team Edward but I love Jake too, awwww he is just soooo awesome. And I love reading all about the wolfpack. I think I will explode at the premier, I'm so pumped!

Laura xoxo said:
Well i love them all... but for me it's New Moon. It made me cry,scream, laugh and even stop breathing for a while! I love them all so much though. From the first time i saw the film to reading the first line of the book i started my love affair with The Twilight saga! xoxo <3
breaking dawn is the best!!! its where all the best parts are!!! bella is a zampire, nessie is born, bella&edward get married!!!! And its the last book of twilight saga( until Midnight Sun comes out!!!)
Can't pick:

Twilight: Because it was so romantic and it started the whole thing. In that book it was where she saw edward for the first time. Where he stayed with her that first night. and when she found out he was a vampire.

New Moon: Because it is when we find out more out about jacob and how he is a werewolf. I was SO mad and frustrated when edward left till I found out he just left TRYING to protect her.

Eclipse: Because It was really romantic, yet still had a lot of action. And I loved how Jake was trying to break bella and edward up, even though I think that bella and edward should stay together. It created conflict.

Breaking Dawn: Whoa. that book is so sexual. ah ha but no its so cute. they get married have their first kid. its a really romantic story, and its so cute to read. theirs literally a surprise in every chapter. and yea also because you get to see the story from Jacob's point of view too. so i like that book also even though he was sometimes a jerk, i thought it was kinda funny. And the voltrre sean, that was really good.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...