every conversation you have with ANY random and non random person circles back to Twilight.

You also you Edward would or wouldn't do that frequently.

Or add in more details about Twilight when you think your friend isn't doing it justice when trying to recruit newborns!!!

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

oh my god i'm guilty of all of those too! but it's good to know i'm not alone.

Sydney Witherspoon said:
boy i thought that i was alone... i wonder if they have a hotline

Rachel "Renesmee" Black said:
1. when its your birthday and almost every gift you get is something to do with twilight (guilty!) 2. whenever a trailer comes on the telly, u scream hysterically for a split second, watch it with so much attention that if somebody so much as sneezes, u glare at them to be quiet on pain of death, and then once its over, you scream again, jumping around the room and clapping your hands (guilty!) 3. when you hear someone mention twilight, you bounce up and down in your seat making hysterical squeaking noises, no matter where you are (guilty!) 4. when you see a poster of a character for the first time on a bilboard around town, you scream oh my god whilst pointing, and then whenever you see it after that you say hello to the character(s), like they're real (guilty! And sometimes i really do think they actualy exist) 5. when you mention it one of your friends sighs and rolls their eyes (guilty!) 6. if you see a magazine with a twilight special edition, or an interview with a cast member, or a poster you beg ur mum to buy it for you (guilty! Once my mum nipped out to get some bread and milk, and came back with a copy of Latest's twilight edition and dropped it on my lap as i was sat in front of the tv in my pyjamas. I stared at it for about a millisecond then screamed and hugged it then repeatedly thanked my mum for about an hour afterwards) 7. You hav a mug with jacob on it that you use so much to drink tea out of that the inside is stained. And if ur mum brings you a cup of tea that isn't in ur jacob mug u ask why. (guilty!) 8. When u can't wait for ur wallpaper to be taken down in ur bedroom (finally) so u can cover the walls in posters (guilty!) 9. When u daydream about it all the time. And when u play imaginary games at night when ur waiting to go to sleep, that involves u being in The Twilight Saga. (guilty!) 10. When you talk to the characters in ur head, or sometimes aloud (when ur in the shower or in bed at night) like they are real people (guilty! And sometimes i really do get lost inside my head so much that i believe for a split second of insanity that the whole saga actualy exists) ok now i read this, i realise that i actually am obsessed with twilight (OTD) and everything to do with it :)
You're a twilight mom and your 38 year old son threatens intervention.
Watch at least one of the saga's daily, or both or all three if possible, or more than once, and all the music cd's in all the cars and computers are all about the twilight saga.

im so glad im not alone on that one
Memmy said:
haha... umm when you start comparing real life to the book....
i do that soo many times....
I am obssesive
If some one askeds you to spell the wordd out and you say "E" as in Edward...without thinking about it
You run home from work and boot up you computer to "Twilighted" and sit for "HOURS" reading....

AugieObessed said:
You're a twilight mom and your 38 year old son threatens intervention.
Watch at least one of the saga's daily, or both or all three if possible, or more than once, and all the music cd's in all the cars and computers are all about the twilight saga.
Attachments:
You wake up in the morning and first thing you do is look for anything Twilight related online. Before you know it, you've been online til noon.
You go to bed, but not before you check and make sure you didn't miss anything while you weren't online about Twilight.
I know I'm obsessed when all I can think about on rainy days are vampires, what Edward and Bella are up to, and hoping I'll see a vampire on my very woodsy drive to work.
Um yeah! I'm pretty much addicted to twilight.. I'm either bring it up as a joke when I say Bella Proned!, Even during the bass tournament in town where I live in Ontario.. I heard name your team, and I automaticly thought Team Jacob!.. So yeah, Twilight has really influnced my life! But before twilight I was writing stories about vampires anyway, but now that I'm back into my writing again.. I'm writing a novel on vampires and werewolves again!.. So yeah Twilight is now apart of my life!
im addicted because i buy alot of things with team edward ,watch the movies all the time and check the twilight web sets all the time

I know I'm addicted because the dolls Jasper and Alice just came out at toy fair by Tonner and I've already sent my money in!!!!  They won't be released until June or July but I wanted to make sure I got mine, to go with the Bella and Edward and Jake I already have.  I'm only on the 8th time of reading the books.  I took a hiatus when Eclipse came out,  that was so awsome, so I watched it everyday sometimes 3-4 times a day.  I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out.  I've collected the dolls from Mattel and I've heard they are coming out with Jane this year......can't wait.

I am a 58 year old widowed grandmother of two,  I can allow myself to be addicted to this,  I am passionate about the storyline, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

when you don't pay attention to anything anyone says until they mention Twilight or Edward or you have multiple copies of the book and each movie cause you can!!! you get excited because new moon was on showtime even though you own it!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...