every conversation you have with ANY random and non random person circles back to Twilight.

You also you Edward would or wouldn't do that frequently.

Or add in more details about Twilight when you think your friend isn't doing it justice when trying to recruit newborns!!!

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

when u go to the actual town the book was based on for vacation and go hours early to the premieres hours before it set to play
Just wanted to tell someone- I repainted and redecorated my "TwilightZone" and it looks better than ever. If I can get the time I will post some pics, but it is awesome, Everything has a place now,posters,blankets, OF COURSE, the books have a special place, and all the other things I've collected over the years. Even my husband thinks it looks good. After all. he says if it makes me happy it's cool. No need to mention that I'm 46 going og 14!!!!

I do all of that; AND MORE

I have 4 serious Twilight dieases: OCD OED OTD and OVD

OCD= Obessive Cullen Disorder

OED=Obessive Edward Disorder

OTD=Obessive Twilight Disorder

OVD=Obessive Vampire Disorder

Jordan Mitchell said:

I have 4 serious Twilight dieases: OCD OED OTD and OVD

OCD= Obessive Cullen Disorder

OED=Obessive Edward Disorder

OTD=Obessive Twilight Disorder

OVD=Obessive Vampire Disorder

That must be contagious cause I have the same diseases!

When You Hear A Song On The Radio And Think "Now, How Can I Apply This To Twilight?"

when you see a deer and you just know Edward will be catching up with it sooner or later!!

you know your addicted when you get a paper cut and instantly think of twilight.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...