every conversation you have with ANY random and non random person circles back to Twilight.

You also you Edward would or wouldn't do that frequently.

Or add in more details about Twilight when you think your friend isn't doing it justice when trying to recruit newborns!!!

Views: 249

Replies to This Discussion

When you start thinking somwhere in this world The Cullens are trying to keep their secret and going to HighSchool and pretending to be normal or when you start hoping that a Vampire jumps through your window and bite you and turns you into a newborn. (I wish that all the time now) XD YAY TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!
It's not just you. I see that too. lol. Apparently Pale is the new Tan. XD

Tesha Alise Cullen said:
I am oh so okay with being pale, I have always been pale. and never ever wished otherwise, now I know why!!!

laura said:
Is it just me? Or is anyone else perfectly fine with being pale now?!
hey montana, guilty as charged. I stay up too late too.

montana said:
lol...

you stay up untill 2:30am on Twilight forums...

[or at least i do]
yeah, the other day, I was doing something, and stopped, and thought, I wonder what Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice are doing right now? i am addicted, and maybe a little touched'.

Alice Hale Cullen said:
When you start thinking somwhere in this world The Cullens are trying to keep their secret and going to HighSchool and pretending to be normal or when you start hoping that a Vampire jumps through your window and bite you and turns you into a newborn. (I wish that all the time now) XD YAY TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!
When a person even speaks about twilight u immediatly get over excited and intrude on the conversation they're having even if u dont know the person lol .. or u cant get off of any twilight site cause ur afriad u might miss one peice of twilight news or anything to do with rob pattinson lol
iam addicted i can be on the computer for the whole day!!! LITTERILLY!!
when you read the all the books 3 times each in just two weeks
when you can't help reading them again the nigh before your exams instead of revising
when buy anything you can which is twilight or vampire related!
when you see just a random stranger reading twilight and feel the need to go over and talk to them and tell them the ending
When you realise that your vision goes blurry and that you need glasses by just spending hours looking at Twilight Merchandise This almost happened to me
i no wen im addicted wen i start to read one of the books again and i promise myself ill stop ant ten then i look up and realize its three in the moring lol:):)
1.You have every Twilight picture ever made and pasted onto your wall for a Twilight hall of fame.
2.You refuse to read your AP English summer reading books because you dont want to betray Stephenie.
3.You spend 9 and a half hours on a dial-up computer trying to download Adobe Reader to read the new Breaking Dawn 1st chapter and Midnight Sun.
4.You freak out and scream if someone says they've never read twilight or if they have but they don't like it.
5.You made your boyfriend read Twilight
When you bang your head on your desk just to use your Twilight band-aids! LOL ok i didn't do that but here's a link to my blog with a pic of a Edward band-aid on my head! Running a Pint Low
*WHEN YOU WEAR A I LOVE EDWARD WRISTBAND AND YOURE LIKE 25..
*WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND THE FIRST THING U DO IS CHECK THE TWILIGHT WEBSITES FOR THE LATEST TWILIGHT NEWS
*WHEN LITTERALLY YOUR WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND TWILIGHT....
*WHEN YOU KEEP REMINDING EVERYONE WHO DOESNT CARE IN THE LEAST OF HOW MANY DAYS TILL NEWMOON COMES OUT:))

YEAH I AM ADDICTED....(LOL) AND LOVE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT....

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...