i think the whole mid reading thing would be kewlioz, i'm pretty could at reading people now too

Tags: powers, vampy

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

umm i really like renesme's power but then if i could have any power i really think that controling time would be frealking crazy ;)
I would want the ability to manipulate very large groups of people/crowds. If one of the Cullens ran for president, it would come in very handy.
marie c said:
umm i really like renesme's power but then if i could have any power i really think that controling time would be frealking crazy ;)

OMG. Didn't even consider that. Yes, it would be freaky-crazy. The possibilities and impacts of that ability are limitless.

Hey, if I could manipulate large groups of people, and you could get us back and forth in time, we could REALLY have some fun.
Marie C and Morgaine Chya, THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME

I want both of those powers. I want to go back and visit the Phantom of the Opera. Funn..
well if i was a vamp the powers i would like would be to be able to see the future and to be able to run real fast xx
hahah yea i really think that controling time is awsome ;)

Morgaine Chya said:
marie c said:

OMG. Didn't even consider that. Yes, it would be freaky-crazy. The possibilities and impacts of that ability are limitless.

Hey, if I could manipulate large groups of people, and you could get us back and forth in time, we could REALLY have some fun.
If I could have any power I wanted I would want the power to use anyone else's power's when and for how ever long I wanted or needed, and as many of those other powers as I wanted or needed... but if I was to become a vampire I would prob be something between what Alice and Edward do because I am very insightful, I just know when something bad is going to happen. I just get a feeling and 96% of the time I am right. So I dont know what you would call it but that is what I would prob. bring into my new life if I was to become a vampire....
I always liked Paiges power from Charmed. If I could teleport and have telekinisis, but still be a Cullen vampire, that would be cool!
I WOULD SO HAVE SOME SICK ASS MAGICAL POWERS.. LIKE FREEZING TIME AND FIRE POWER.. ILL BE LETHAL TO THE VAMPIRE WORLD.. DON'T MESS WITH ME ILL DESTROY YOU....LMAO
i would like to have the power of transfiguration. changing your hair color, face, nose shape, eye color, etc. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would want combinatin of edward and alice's powers! that wolud be freakin awesome!!
Controaling animals!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...