Do you think that hush hush would be good as a film?

im not sure what to think really cos i really want to know who they would cast as patch  and nora!!

Views: 304

Replies to This Discussion

I reckon they should make a Hush Hush filmand I'm pretty sure it would be nearly as successful as Twilight to be honest =). If I got to decide who got to be the two main characters, Nora would be played by Camilla Belle and Patch would by played by Sean Faris =). And Vee would definitely be played by Hayden Pannettiere, it's like Becca wrote the character just for her.
Camilla Belle:

Sean Faris:

Hayden Pannettiere:

I Agree with Glee Shaw and i love sean farris so that would be even better !!
Hush Hush should DEFINITELY be a movie! And I agree on the celebs you think you should play Nora, Patch and Vee! Hush Hush is like my second obsession. Obviously, Twilight is the first and will always be! :)

I agree with Kaela Hush Hush should be a movie. And i think that patch should be played by MICHAEL TREVINO.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

XO XO

I think it would be an amazing movie... My top picks for Nora and Patch would be Emmy Rossum and Steven Strait... I think they are the best fit for how the book described both of them...

Hush, Hush is so good and I would hate for it to be made into a movie and see it ruined. Often times when they make books into movies they ruin it by not casting the right actors to play the characters and leaving out important parts. Like for example they left out chapter six when they made Twilight into a movie. That chapter held vital information and they cut it. And don't get me started on Kristen and Rob. They just tick me off to no end with their bad acting. Don't get me wrong, Rob was good in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. But Kristen never shows any emotion. She's always the same no matter what role she plays. If you don't believe me watch The Messengers. Good movie. But she's just bad.

Anyway, I might change my mind about Hush, Hush being made into a movie if they choose the right actors and keep true to the storyline. Otherwise I still say no.

not bad. especially the guy you chose for Patch

Glee said:
I reckon they should make a Hush Hush filmand I'm pretty sure it would be nearly as successful as Twilight to be honest =). If I got to decide who got to be the two main characters, Nora would be played by Camilla Belle and Patch would by played by Sean Faris =). And Vee would definitely be played by Hayden Pannettiere, it's like Becca wrote the character just for her.
Camilla Belle:

Sean Faris:

Hayden Pannettiere:

love him in Vampire Diaries. but as Patch... eh. maybe

Still Doll said:

I agree with Kaela Hush Hush should be a movie. And i think that patch should be played by MICHAEL TREVINO.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

XO XO

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...