Robs comment from the Tday Show interview he said he wants to be able to go out on dates does he mean with Kstew or other woman ?

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

He means with ME! <3
I actually saw a magazine not long ago Life and Style and to quote the cover "Dumped: Rob is finally fed up with miserable Kristen".
I never believed they were together to begin with but if they were I hope this is true. I don't think she is good enough for him, or that she was ever really romantically into him. So if they did fling or whatever she must have been humoring him or something which is so cruel.

He so belongs with me! I love him so much, and want to take care of him. <3
OOOOOH NO HE SOOOO BELONGS WITH ME!!!!!! i love him so much i go on and on about him like, everyday! i'll look after him forever if i have too! he is sooo gorgeously sexy no one can keep me away!!!! <3
Robert Thomas Pattinson, I promise to love you forever, every day of forever!
I would always take care of him and remind him everyday how special and beautiful he is and be his escape from the stress of the acting world! <3

Our hearts are meant to find each other and will my love! <3
bueno que yo sepa anduvo con Kristen solo para publicidad--bueno eso es loq ue se y espero que sea cierto.....me encanta Rob es el mejor...

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...