NightLight

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"they also skipped one of Bella's first dreams- the one with Mike and Jacob telling h…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Feb 11, 2009 to Do you think they showed enough of the Cullens in the Twilight movie? Which Scenes that were in the book should have been in the movie?

26 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by xo ` ; ryan&&alicecullen <3

"I agree. If they are together then they def. look like a cute couple- but even if th…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Feb 3, 2009 to Ashlee..and..Kellan??

3 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by MizHafHaf

"I personally luv Dakota Fanning as an actress and I hope she does get the role. I th…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Feb 3, 2009 to New Vamps!~Jane for New Moon...

4 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by mz.monkeyman

"i def agree-she was supposed to b completely unoncious~and Edward's voice was just s…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Jan 10, 2009 to Do you think they showed enough of the Cullens in the Twilight movie? Which Scenes that were in the book should have been in the movie?

26 Jun 28, 2010

"I hope most of the scenes are in the movie. The scene when Edward leaves if hopefull…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Jan 9, 2009 to For New Moon...

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by MaRi3 aNg3liC cUll3n

"I always liked vampires. I thought they were so cool and just awesome! And werewolve…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Jan 8, 2009 to Why vampires?

14 Jun 28, 2010

"I find it really hard to describe it to people without giving anything from the book…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Jan 4, 2009 to When ask you what Twilight's about...

7 Jun 28, 2010

"I feel like they exist or may have existed in the past. I don't think people for cen…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Jan 4, 2009 to Do you believe in vampires?

16 Jun 28, 2010

"I didn't like the scene in the car either and the fact that her guessing he was a va…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Jan 3, 2009 to Do you think they showed enough of the Cullens in the Twilight movie? Which Scenes that were in the book should have been in the movie?

26 Jun 28, 2010

"I just realized that James didn't talk about how he had tried to kill Alice either!…"

NightLight <3 *twilight* replied Jan 3, 2009 to Do you think they showed enough of the Cullens in the Twilight movie? Which Scenes that were in the book should have been in the movie?

26 Jun 28, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...