Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"i think she would be fab i've been hearing this for a while now... and read somewhe…"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen replied Feb 3, 2009 to New Vamps!~Jane for New Moon...

4 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by mz.monkeyman

"As much as i love Edward...i don't think there should be more of him in the film tha…"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen replied Jan 10, 2009 to For New Moon...

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by MaRi3 aNg3liC cUll3n

"i don't really know.... i think it was Edward :D x"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen replied Jan 8, 2009 to Why vampires?

14 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by xo ` ; ryan&&alicecullen <3

"I deffo think that they shouldve shown more of the cullens. To be perfectly honest I…"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen replied Jan 6, 2009 to Do you think they showed enough of the Cullens in the Twilight movie? Which Scenes that were in the book should have been in the movie?

26 Jun 28, 2010

"The way i explain it makes the story sound really pathetic...so now i don't even try…"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen replied Jan 4, 2009 to When ask you what Twilight's about...

7 Jun 28, 2010

"I agree that it seems impossible that someone could just think it up and then it bei…"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen replied Jan 4, 2009 to Do you believe in vampires?

16 Jun 28, 2010

"Bella :D I'd get Edward that way :D I <3 him Rhi xox"

Rhiannon AKA Mrs.Edward.Cullen replied Jan 3, 2009 to If you could choose to be any one of the vamps from Twilight(good or bad)- which one would you be? And why?

26 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by The Assassin's Coven

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...