If you could choose to be any one of the vamps from Twilight(good or bad)- which one would you be? And why?

I love them all myself but I might choose Alice. She so spunky and cool. And she can see the future! :)

Views: 25

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Alice!! because she is just plain awesome! and i mean come on who wouldn't want a Porsche 911 turbo!! so sweet
alice she is sooo awesome i love her even though i love emmett i dont wanna be rosealie bcuz she is a brat
Id want to be Alice.. shes amazing,see`s the future,has Jasper as a bf *sighs*, is best friends with Bella and has the rest of the Cullens as Family.. plus a beautiful neice (:
I want to be ... Bella of course!! I mean, you don't have to think a lot about it to decide, her life is so perfect and she is the only one vampire with a child.but obviously the principal reason is Edward he's perfect and he loves she and like Bella you could be with he, EVER!!!!So Bella without dude!
I think I wont be Rose, even when she is the most beautiful creature in universe, she isn't entirely happy, you can't live like that.. Esme or Tanya seems good options...And If I could be a man, I want to be Benjamin, cuase he control the 4 elements and thats the most awesome talent ever.... you have to accept that fact...!!
or Jasper, because he has Alice, and Alice seems so a perfect match... and the best wedding plainer... a lot of cutes weddings, not bad... and If I could be a Bad Girl I'll be Jane her power is so amazing
I WOULD WANT TO BE ALICE BECAUSE SHES COOL AND HAS A GOOD POWER I MEAN WHO DOSENT WANT MIND READING POWERS LOVE YOUR MEMBER MELISSA
i dunno but i guess i whould be..............................rosealie bcuz she and emmett r together
obviously alice she awesome i hav her hair and her necklace and sometimes i dress like her lol GO ALICE!!!!
I love them all as well, but if i HAD to pick, I would choose Rosalie. She doesn't have a talent but she is beautiful and everybody envy's her looks. She might be mean but I LOVE LOVE LOVE her red car! Plus, she has EMMETT! But Alice would totally be my second choice!!!!!!
Jane.....I can relate.
Alice because she's just so cuute and pixie lol i just love her♥ and also bella so i could get to keep Edward FOREVER!!
I wanna say Bella..cause she has so much control...but I think I would rather go with Alice!!
She know whats coming,is always in a good mood,gets to shop the whole time..loves to organize parties and nobody can say NO to her!!!
i would be edward.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...