I mean I like guys and all but they arent as caring and nice and protective and loving and GORGEOUS as Edward. They dont meet my expectations because i expect for them to act like Edward. I want them 2 open the door 4 me or carry my books. I want him 2 say sentimental things and make me feel better when i dont need it. I want him 2 get me a rose just because it friday or monday and call me BEAUTIFUL. Most of all i want him 2 say look after his heart because he left it with Me.... Thats my most favorite quote from Edward. Boys just dont appeal 2 me as much anymore because im looking for Edward or My Edward. I havent found HIM yet......

Views: 23

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I totaly understand u, I feel exactly the same!!!!
After I read Twilight I look at guys diferently!!!
and I hope 2 find my Edward someday
I kno i did have a guy a lil lyk Edward but hes gone & i just wish my Edward would come u kno? But i think i already lost my Edward & i dont kno if i can get him back but thats another story. but yeah regular guys dnt apeal to me as mush anymore either. . . funny how that works. . . l0l :)

(k@Yl@_cull3n)
Maybe guys should start reading the Twilight books to learn what girls really would like? If they started acting more like Edward, the world would be a much better/happier place.
i have but i lost him...name was scott. We lived together,breathed together and shared everything...then he was gone. Im still broken
I hope something like that could happen!!!!!!!
It would b so awesome!!!!
Only if guys would do it!!!!! *sigh* (big one)

Kristin N said:
Maybe guys should start reading the Twilight books to learn what girls really would like? If they started acting more like Edward, the world would be a much better/happier place.
i care about it!!!!!
i would really want 2 know!! :)

Flo Kallonen Cullen said:
Hi girls!
well I can offer some insight from a married woman (if you care about it). ...
I love Edward Cullen. Not Robert Pattinson, even though he is positively gorgeous. I ask myself everyday how I fell in love with a character in a book. But i totally did.
Yeah,i understand...
For me is the same ;(
I understand you, I feel the same, but it seems that a guy like that is impossible to find. they extincted before world war 1 -.-"
I totally feel the same way and i don't really think its a bad thing or an "out or your mind" thing. To be honest i dont want to settle for anyone that is not my soulmate. I mean, sure, im in college and ive had my few shares of dates but ive never fully attached myself because it's not him yet. Id rather wait my whole life for the real deal than settle for being a content type of happiness. I dont think girls need someone just to be there. My soulmate will no doubt share the same characteristics of edward because i know that is what i will fall in love with, just as i did with the books and Edward, a fictional character, himself. I don't see any wrong in falling in love with an idea... it can only provide hope, creativity, and inspiration for a real dream and desire. He's out there somewhere.
Petra Isabella said:
I understand you, I feel the same, but it seems that a guy like that is impossible to find. they extincted before world war 1 -.-"

hahahah omg u are so right!!!!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...