After seeing Part 1, what scene in Part 2 are you most excited about seeing?

What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Breaking Dawn Part2?

Tags: 1, 2, Breaking, Dawn, Part, Scene

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

the baby and bella has a vap 

Myself, I'm really looking forward to seeing Bella's reaction to Jacob imprinting on Nessie, seeing Edward and Bella's cottage, and seeing the fight sequence near the end.  I wish it was coming out sooner!

i cant wait to see Bella meeting Renesmee and then her reaction to Jake imprinting on her! and seeing Edward and Bella at their cottage <3

Yeah, probably that: Bella's reaction to jake's imprinting and also Bella's 1st hunting, Bella and Renesmee and the climax moment with her and Edward at the cotage when he can finally read for some secs all her memories <3 i think it was the best end ever! :)
1st i was thinking, so hard to choose am excited 4 everything.
It feels wierd 2 think that this will b the end.

hmm, i love every part of breaking dawn part 2.. but i'm really looking forward to see bella as a vampire.. How she's going to be when she saw and feel edward for the 1st time.. Her 1st hunt, their cottage, the time she reunited with renessme.. Lots of good scenes to look forward too.. Yeah, renesmee's growth, bella practicing her shield with edward, nessie, kate & zafrina.. Oh yeah, the amazon's, i wanna see what they look like.. And the last part, hahaha.. The last part, were bella pushed her shield away from her so that edward can hear or see her thoughts.. Or shall we say, the human memories she save for that moment.. So there, i hope i get it right?!..

either the hunt scene .. or her and emmett arm wrestling lol

well their are three scenes i am can't wate to see 

1 Bella's first hunt with edward

2. Bella and Emmett's arm wresling match

3. when Bella uses her shild to protect the ones she loves.

those are the scenes i can't wate to see.

i to can't wate to see that as well. I just know edward & bella's cottage will be beauitful

Twilight Addict! said:

Myself, I'm really looking forward to seeing Bella's reaction to Jacob imprinting on Nessie, seeing Edward and Bella's cottage, and seeing the fight sequence near the end.  I wish it was coming out sooner!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...