Michael Jackson was not only a singing,dancing,musical genius who revolutionized the music industry with his breakthrough performances and dance moves. He was a great human being in every sense of the word. He gave billions of dollars to sick and hungry children all across the world throughout his lifetime and he showed us that each every person has the power to make this world a better place. All we gotta do is take a look at ourselves and "make a change".But, despite all of that,he was a topic of many stories and scandals in the media throughout his life.And, sadly, these cruel allegations followed him. Even after his death.True, alot of the attention was drawn to him by his own doing. He drew attention himself through his eccentricities and led the media to believe and report things that were,in my opinion, ridiculously false.These eccentricities also led people to believe he was capable of certain allegations.Such as, the child molestation charges. Yes, he was, what SOCIETY has TURNED INTO being "unusually close to children".50 yrs ago, sharing your bed with a child would not be considered unusual as it is today. Society has turned something as innocent as a bed into something sexual and sick, as opposed to what it really is-A place to sleep.He admitted sharing his bed with children. Child predators don't admit to something like that.They would deny anything that would give the impression that they did anything wrong. Michael,however, openly admitted it.I never believed Michael was guilty, for one moment. And here is why-From the age of 5 yrs old, he was in the spotlight. He never had a childhood that we, who are not famous, take for granted. It has been said that his father abused him.As much as Michael cared for children, I don't believe he would inflict that type of abuse on a child. And if you watch the documentary "This Is It", he is very shy and withdrawn when he is not on stage performing.Much like a victim, not a predator. All of his charisma and outgoing personality was poured into his music. Never learned how to associate and express himself any other way. This made him look strange in the publics eyes. But,in reality, he was never able to have a normal childhood. So,as an adult, he tried to live out his child hood through other children. The truth is that genuine kindness and generousity is an alien concept in today's society. So, when it is actually shown by someone, society is so cynical that they assume that there must be some alterior motive behind it.In a taped phone conversation of the father of one of those boys, you can hear the father boasting and bragging about how much money he was going to get out of the settlement. This does not sound like a father who's son was molested.It sounds like a father who is using their child in order to go after someones money.Michael was ultimately acquitted. But, even so, the media still had a field day with the story and drew more and more attention to it that scarred Michael's reputation for the rest of his life.And even after his death.Another thing we should take into consideration is that almost every artistic genius through out history had some degree of mental instability. But do we remember them for that? No.We remember them for what they were-Artistic geniuses.It does not make them bad people.The bottom line is that we don't have the right to judge someone about something we don't have all the facts about.When I think of Michael Jackson, I consider what I DO know about him. And that is that he was a kind and generous person who showed nothing but love to the world, it's children and his fans.He was a remarkable singer and dancer. The most talented performer the world has ever seen(even those who believe all the cruel things said about him cant deny that)That,we do know. And that is a fact.God bless Michael Jackson. You will be in our hearts and minds forever

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Rosalie.I agree.I wish more people were here to respond.More of us fans need to come together for MJ.Now more than ever.It seems most of the people who were his accusers have regretted what they said and have now thought twice.But still,even now after his death,there are those who remember him just for that.They don't consider all the good he did.He did more than any other actor or performer did for the world.It just goes to show that ONE lie can overshadow the memory of even the purest person.I hope more people respond

rosalie cullen said:
no, michael was a great man. And would never do any of that crap people said he did.
There are no none sinners.No one has the right to judge.Its funny,but those same people who dont like MJ are huge MTV and VH1 fans--they don't realize that if it wasn't for him--MTV or even the music video would not exist lol
rosalie cullen said:
no, michael was a great man. And would never do any of that crap people said he did.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...