Whats your favorite Muse song? Do you like Twilight being with Muse? Where did you discover Muse? and do you hate the youtubers Bashing Twilight?????

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Favorite song: currently "Neutron Star Collison", but there are several others that are close behind- "Endlessly", "United States of Eurasia", "Exogenesis" . If it weren't for "Twilight", I never would have known who "Muse" was, so , yes I like Muse & "Twilght" being connected. I first heard Muse in "Twilight". I'm not aware of the YouTube bashing- what are they saying about "Twilight"?
Sally Hopkinson said:
Favorite song: currently "Neutron Star Collison", but there are several others that are close behind- "Endlessly", "United States of Eurasia", "Exogenesis" . If it weren't for "Twilight", I never would have known who "Muse" was, so , yes I like Muse & "Twilght" being connected. I first heard Muse in "Twilight". I'm not aware of the YouTube bashing- what are they saying about "Twilight"?
just horrid things about twilight i'm not so mad about it now i've been ignoring it
I had never heard of Muse until the Twilight soundtrack. My favorite song of theirs out of all that I have heard would have to be "Supermassive Black H***". I think that they are a great fit for the Twilight movie soundtracks and can't wait to see if they contribute to both Breaking Dawn movies. Yes, I am not happy about those that bash Twilight. Whether it is on YouTube or elsewhere. But I know that everyone is entitled to their own opinions so I just try to ignore the negative comments as much as a I can.
I had never heared about Muse till i watched Twilight!!!!!!!! There are several songs that I love most: "Supermassive Black H***","Exogenesis" and "Undisclosed Desires"!!!!!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...