my love edward cullen

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

cause he can love a woman like no one else!!
cuze he is amazing thats all i can say
ummm,cause hes the perfect guy(the vampire thing doesnt matter)..
hes overprotective,caring,doesnt care what people think,wouldnt doubt it for a minute to give his life for the person he loves,idkk just the whole gentleman thing.and i think id bettter stop before i get carried away(:
i totally agree with you he majes sure that his one true love is safe!

Claudia Cecilia Cullen said:
ummm,cause hes the perfect guy(the vampire thing doesnt matter)..
hes overprotective,caring,doesnt care what people think,wouldnt doubt it for a minute to give his life for the person he loves,idkk just the whole gentleman thing.and i think id bettter stop before i get carried away(:
Becuse..he is a amezing man, he can love "the woman he love" like no on else, he takeing care so much than i allmost not can belive it!! Im sure that there is no one like him in the whole world! He is such a gentelman! He has the most perfect personality in the World..
HE IS JUST AWESOME!!<3
because he is perfect..soo hot! i love him.
becaus hes all you would need. FOREVER <3 :) simple as x
Edward cullen is just such a gentleman. You can't find someone like that very much anymore. I also like the fact that he's sweet, smart, sexy, the tiniest prone to over reaction, and he would even give up his life for his true love. I envy Bella so much!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...