Hi everyone, which part of breaking dawn are you exicted about seeing on the big screen? (and hopefully is not going to get cut)  ahh the wedding of course and seeing rob in a tux..yummy!!! Ill be drooling in my pop corn..lol..One of my favourite parts is of course the honeymoon, cant wait to see bella and edward mess up the bed head..lol.. and edwards face when bella tell him she is late for her period.. Another part is bella becoming a vampire, the first few minutes when she sees edwards face and edward and bellas first hunt..awww... looking forward to seeing resesme(nessie) and her biting jacob hehehe..  and the part i love at the end of the book (and they better put it in the movie )when bella puts a shield around her and edward and edward hears what bella has been thinking and feeling when they first meet right through to her feelings now.. such an emotional ending i think.. Its defiently my fav out of the four books

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

definitely looking for feathers... and Edward's face will be...*priceless*
Renesmee
Always Renesmee
uhhh poor jacob
Every part of Breaking Dawn!
But probably how Mackenzie will look like as Renesmee =).

Birth scene.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...