if u hav read d whole series den u shud already kno dat jacb stood up 4 d cullens right? well who do u thnk waz a better leader nd y? nd dnt beafraid of answering truthfully :D

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

as much as i luv jacob i hav to say sam. jacob does wt he wants without thinking, and sam always thinks things through and does wts best for the pack
i like the way you commented honestly Bridget thnx. i guess i have to agree. Jacob dsnt thnk things through and he would do wat is best for him (or for nessie of course but for nessie is ok lol).
but i still luv jacob :)
Honestly as much as I love Jacob, Sam was amazing at his job. I agree with all of you who commented; Jacob doesn't exactly think through about what he is doing. As for Sam, he was great at organising the fights and events that were to come. p.s. I actually haven't quite finished the whole series, but I am well and truly past half of Breaking Dawn now. That's enough information to give me about Jacob being the leader of his pack.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...