Twilight rocks whose better edward or jakob??? well whose ur fav charactor?

Tags: add, rocks??, to, twilight

Views: 11

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MY fav character is Jacob. Because the guy playing his is hot. Also i think the Character jacob is cool Hot and i love his cockiness.i think he should of ended up with bella because Edward is gay "oh i dont want to f*** u co i might hurt you" just get on with it. Jacob on the other hand DAMN imagen him woah *droolies*
so u like jakob well i like both and thanks for bein my first reply!!!!!

Casey Davoren said:
MY fav character is Jacob. Because the guy playing his is hot. Also i think the Character jacob is cool Hot and i love his cockiness.i think he should of ended up with bella because Edward is gay "oh i dont want to f*** u co i might hurt you" just get on with it. Jacob on the other hand DAMN imagen him woah *droolies*
I like edward in the character but taylor the actor I don't like rob that much I think he's clumsy but I like how he plays edward as actors taylor and as characters edward...

SHWETA MUFF (♥ Edward Cullen ♥) said:
I love Edward...He s the best....though Jacob s a great guy too..but I prefer edward...He s just soooo loving caring n protective..He s NOT gay...in breaking dawn he couldnt take his hands off bella..
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course Twilight rocks!
Twilight is a love story as good as the Titanic, maybe better. I think it is pure poetry that teaches us all the challenges of love and how it can conquer all. My favorite character would have to be Jacob. i htink that his character serves a really important role in the story. Although he seemed like the bad guy at one point he's sweet, and I think it makes sense how he first loved Bella than imprinted on her daughter. Edward is also okay because he is artistic and any girl's dream. Overall, I have sided with Jacob. Go werewolves!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...