Luna Bella Waite's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Santa Clara, California eight hours from LA and so far I am still waiting for God to…"

Luna Bella Waite replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is there a way we can help stop the paps?

38 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

"Yeah I only really liked her in Speak and I wish so much that she had put some of Me…"

Luna Bella Waite replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is there a way we can help stop the paps?

38 Dec 13, 2010

"Him nor Twilight have ever set foot an hour from me! I am an eight hour drive from L…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"Damn not you too!? I love Twifans so much but sometimes this place really knows how…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"God I am so jealous, I am never blessed with such luck and I am so head over heels a…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"He certainly does need to be better protected somehow. Or the police need to do thei…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"Personally on top of my inability to gut such a violation of my baby, I believe it's…"

Luna Bella Waite replied Jul 26, 2010 to Is there a way we can help stop the paps?

38 Dec 13, 2010

"I am too and I would do anything to tell my beautiful amazing baby how much I love a…"

Luna Bella Waite replied Jul 25, 2010 to Is there a way we can help stop the paps?

38 Dec 13, 2010

"Wow it would be awesome to be able to contact Summit or even Rob himself. If you eve…"

Luna Bella Waite replied Jul 25, 2010 to Is there a way we can help stop the paps?

38 Dec 13, 2010

"Why the f*** wouldn't the police help when someone is being violated! F*** THEM! FUC…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...