Magaira Morrison's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love to talk with you again, this has been grand...what do you mean about "c…"

Magaira Morrison replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is there a way we can help stop the paps?

38 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

"O.K. after this I must get home, I have just enjoyed talking with you...so, Breaking…"

Magaira Morrison replied Jul 28, 2010 to Is there a way we can help stop the paps?

38 Dec 13, 2010

"I am sure you have a life, but seeing him would help huh...I get it truly. 8 hours..…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"Hey, what do you do in L.A.? If you don't mind my asking, an actress or just able to…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT!!!! I am sorry, I love Twilight. I did not read th…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"I actually got to get as close as a foot at the New Moon premier. I had been here ab…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

"I actually moved to L.A. about a year ago, and mostly I love it!! I am Police friend…"

38 Dec 13, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...