Be truthful..... are you only into twilight for Robert Pattinson or a true twilght fan?

I am a 100% twilight fan my mom is in it for Rob

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Totally twilight saga fan...read the books before I even saw Robbie in Twilight, but gotta admit, I'm totally hooked on him! He's 100% perfect as Edward!
no, I love rob of course, but i love the story and the carahters it is all fantastic! but OF COURSE rob IS PART of the reason :)
i am a 200000000000000000% twilight fan and i think the guys r HOTT !!!!
true twilight fan.I LOVE robert patinson and al but i also love the books and the movie
I was a fan of Twilight even before Rob was cast as Edward. But now there is no other Edward but Mr Pattinson.
ABSOLUTELY in it for the story! Robert Pattinson is just a bonus - A BIG ONE! I love the world of twilight & am very saddened that its only fictitious =( The world would be a better place with more Edwards & Jacobs!
i like twilight becuz it's great...
and i have to be honest,the movie won't be spectacular without him...
Ok so I am a die hard twilight fan but I would have to say edward (robert pattinson) was excatly how I pictured edward to look.. but I was a true fan before the movie came out..
I am a true Twilight fan because I read the books now dont get me wrong I am absolutely in love with Rob but I just love the series, I am also Team Alice and Jasper.
Totaly in it for Twilight Saga, Best Saga I Ever Read! Love It...Of course Rob Makes It Though LoL
I have to admit that Robert Pattinson is totally the sexiest man alive but I do also love the Twilight Saga - they are amazing storylines and you have to love the characters - I think Stephenie & Catherine did a wonderful job at casting these people...
Hell no. I am a true Twilightfan rob. is just a bonus LOL.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...