i prefer his English accent personally...it is soooo cuteeee :D

it's a bit strange to hear his american accent because i'm so used to his british accent

but i love him either way :D

xoxox

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

i prefer english its sexier
but i find it funny because im english and im reading your comments and its funny cuz u say its really posh i find it funny cuz to me i dont sound posh at all but thats because its my own accent i always find american accents different but not posh lol
I Love His English Accent It Makes Him Sound Rele SEXXXXYYY....
His American Accent Is Cool Tho....x
English
yummy!
English!

I love the part in twilight when he is inviting her to his house and he says "so you're afraid, not because you're walking into a house full of vampires, but you're afraid because you think they won't like you?" when he slips up and the english accent comes out, oh melt my heart.
I love his natural English language the best...but he does an amazing American accent when he needs to
i prefer hsi british accent it sounds yummy and soo sexy
it don't matter as long as i understand him i take what i can get
I like his English accent, it just makes him all the more sexy!!
His English, its much more natural
his english because is so preey to me
I LOVEEEEE His English Accent... Love It In Twilight When It Comes Through When Hes Saying "So Your Worried".. And Hes Talking About Her Going To His House .. Cool Oxx
lol i know what you mean I'm english too! and I'm like well I don't think I sound posh!

Amy cullen said:
i prefer english its sexier
but i find it funny because im english and im reading your comments and its funny cuz u say its really posh i find it funny cuz to me i dont sound posh at all but thats because its my own accent i always find american accents different but not posh lol

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...