I haven't seen manycomments on this site.   I'm very upset, though, and mad at Kristen.  But Rob REALLY loves her!  Do you think he'll ever forgive her, and then they'll get back together?  Or do you think he'll forgive her, but go on with his life, without her?

Tags: KStew, RPatz, Robsten, Saga, The, Twilight

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

 I'm sorry, but he's been humiliated before the world, and yesterday there were photos of a U-Haul and a white semi truck in the driveway of the house they were living.  It appears she has moved out.  I think due to the fact that the whole world knows she cheated on him, I think the scandal is bigger than both of them.  I honestly don't they'll get back together.  :(

i think he shouldn't forgive her, because you simply don't do that to your boyfriend almost husband....when you live with your couple that turns serious....i just can't believe what she did, i mean, he is the perfect man....if i were his couple i would never ever cheat him....i love him.....he shouldn't forgive her for his own good 

NO I don't think that he should forgive her after what she has done!! Not only did she publicly humiliate him, but she also broke his heart & betrayed him & his trust!!

If the roles were reversed we all know that Kris wouldn't forgive him or take him back so why should he!!

He deserves do be with someone he loves him the way he loves her, he deserves to be with someone who looks at him the way he looks at her, he deserves to be with someone who will hold on tight to him & never let him go, he deserves to be with someone who will yell from the highest mountain in the world that she loves him & wants him & only him!! That is what he deserves & sorry but that ant with Kris anymore!!

I wish no harm to her but I hope that one day someone she loves more than anything in the world cheats on her so she knows how it feels!!

Oh, he's definitely been humiliated...I agree, I don't think he should forgive her and take her back.  This has been a total shock to him, as well as to all of us fans.  Maybe he will eventually forgive her, but never forget, and just move on with his life.  I know I would NEVER forgive something like this!!  Thanks for your opinion.

Nene Pattinson said:

 I'm sorry, but he's been humiliated before the world, and yesterday there were photos of a U-Haul and a white semi truck in the driveway of the house they were living.  It appears she has moved out.  I think due to the fact that the whole world knows she cheated on him, I think the scandal is bigger than both of them.  I honestly don't they'll get back together.  :(

You know, she certainly doesn't deserve him!!  I read in one article online that he had been weeks away from proposing to her!!  Another article mentioned that he had been writing love songs for her....  I feel so bad for him...No, he definitely should NOT forgive her.  I totally agree.  I'm wondering, though, whether he will do so eventually.  Time will tell, I guess...  He's much too hurt right now to even THINK  of forgiving her, even if he doesn't take her back.   Thanks for your opinion.

tatiana pattinson said:

i think he shouldn't forgive her, because you simply don't do that to your boyfriend almost husband....when you live with your couple that turns serious....i just can't believe what she did, i mean, he is the perfect man....if i were his couple i would never ever cheat him....i love him.....he shouldn't forgive her for his own good 

All of us agree!  He definitely should NOT forgive her!!  But my question was whether you guys thought that he would.  Besides, he could forgive her without taking her back.  If he ever does come to a point of forgiveness, it will take a long time.  She has hurt him VERY deeply.

Yes, he certainly deserves someone who will love him so much that she will shout it from the rooftops!!  He certainly has been very loving to her.  Granted, they did keep their relationship pretty private, but still...it was obvious how he felt about her.  She never deserved him!!!

Last night, as I was posting my question, I was remembering Michael Angarano, who was her boyfriend at the beginning of the Twilight movie.  She dumped him in favor of Robert Pattinson.  At the time, I remember feeling uncomfortable about this.  Now that she's done this to Rob, I can see that this is probably a pattern with her.  Well, she'll never be able to get a guy seriously interested in her, unless she does something to change this pattern.  I couldn't believe it, when I first heard the news...to do this to Rob, and with a MARRIED man!! 

Thanks for your opinion!

BBYGRL said:

NO I don't think that he should forgive her after what she has done!! Not only did she publicly humiliate him, but she also broke his heart & betrayed him & his trust!!

If the roles were reversed we all know that Kris wouldn't forgive him or take him back so why should he!!

He deserves do be with someone he loves him the way he loves her, he deserves to be with someone who looks at him the way he looks at her, he deserves to be with someone who will hold on tight to him & never let him go, he deserves to be with someone who will yell from the highest mountain in the world that she loves him & wants him & only him!! That is what he deserves & sorry but that ant with Kris anymore!!

I wish no harm to her but I hope that one day someone she loves more than anything in the world cheats on her so she knows how it feels!!

i think he will forgive  her and they will get back together because they love each other. and everyone makes mistakes and she made hers. and she could have lied to him but she didnt she told him what she did before the it came out in the mags. u know what everybody is human and we all makes mistake. movie star, singers,etc are not gods they are human just like u and me and they make mistakes just we do so didnt doesnt matter what we think.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...