As most of you know, Rob won an Eonline poll for Celeb of Year.  He was up against Kristen, and he won by a small margin.  Well, the E! staff felt the need to insult Rob and Remember Me, but also to basically tell people that Kristen was more deserving. I'm sure most of us would have been happy if Kristen won instead.  I decided to send an e-mail to E!, asking why they felt the need to insult Rob and took them to task for the content of the article.  I had indicated in the letter that I was not a teen, but a 47 year old woman.  The personal response I received was suggesting I see a plastic surgeon and they gave me the name, address & tel# of a doctor!  I just wanted to pass this on, that if they are willing to insult individual fans, they obviously have no scruples.

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

F*** no I would not have been happy if Kristen won, she's the worst actress I have ever seen pretty much, Rob is amazing and gifted and he deserved to win. The article by E was appalling, what a*******!

Rob Is Way More Deserving Of This Than Any Of The Other 64 Cleberties That They Had On The List, Including Kristen.. I Was Hoping That Robert Would Win When They First Started The Damn Poll.  If They Didnt Want Him To Win, Why Did They Put Him On The Likst In The Frist Place?  I Agree With Bella Cullen-Pattinson.... The Article Ny E Was Appalling, What A*******!!   

Yeah I agree they are such f****** hypocrites to hold this contest and then be unhappy with the winner!

Joan Gardner said:

Rob Is Way More Deserving Of This Than Any Of The Other 64 Cleberties That They Had On The List, Including Kristen.. I Was Hoping That Robert Would Win When They First Started The Damn Poll.  If They Didnt Want Him To Win, Why Did They Put Him On The Likst In The Frist Place?  I Agree With Bella Cullen-Pattinson.... The Article Ny E Was Appalling, What A*******!!   

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS WORLD OF HOLLYWOOD REPORTING IS SO JADED AND CYNICAL THAT THEY BEGRUDGE A TRULY LOVED STAR LIKE ROB IS,  WITH THEIR NASTY F***** COMMENTS ,I MEAN THEY WOULD S*** IF JUST HIS FANS UNITED AND ADDRESSED HOW THEY COULD DIS A WONDERFUL TALENT ACTOR SUCH AS ROB WHAT SORRY F***** LEACHES AND I'M NOT A F***** TEEN EITHER E DOUCHES !!!!!SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE BUT I TRULY HATE IGNORANT A*******!!!!!!!!!1

You know that made me wonder if maybe all of us Rob lovers could get together and sign a protest letter of some kind against E.

 

And I am not a teen either!
Laura Tobey said:

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS WORLD OF HOLLYWOOD REPORTING IS SO JADED AND CYNICAL THAT THEY BEGRUDGE A TRULY LOVED STAR LIKE ROB IS,  WITH THEIR NASTY F***** COMMENTS ,I MEAN THEY WOULD S*** IF JUST HIS FANS UNITED AND ADDRESSED HOW THEY COULD DIS A WONDERFUL TALENT ACTOR SUCH AS ROB WHAT SORRY F***** LEACHES AND I'M NOT A F***** TEEN EITHER E DOUCHES !!!!!

For the record, I did vote for our hot man.  I'm just trying to be diplomatic about Kristen, because of the many Robsten fans (myself included).  I definitely wanted him to win.  I literally voted for him at least 100 times.  

So did I in the last TWO rounds(didn't know until then).

Nene Pattinson said:

For the record, I did vote for our hot man.  I'm just trying to be diplomatic.  

I Voted For Him Too.. He Is Hot And Talented ( Not Only In Acting, But In Music As Well)  I Do Love Him
Nene Pattinson said:

For the record, I did vote for our hot man.  I'm just trying to be diplomatic about Kristen, because of the many Robsten fans (myself included).  I definitely wanted him to win.  I literally voted for him at least 100 times.  


 I Totally Agree!!!!


Laura Tobey said:

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS WORLD OF HOLLYWOOD REPORTING IS SO JADED AND CYNICAL THAT THEY BEGRUDGE A TRULY LOVED STAR LIKE ROB IS,  WITH THEIR NASTY F***** COMMENTS ,I MEAN THEY WOULD S*** IF JUST HIS FANS UNITED AND ADDRESSED HOW THEY COULD DIS A WONDERFUL TALENT ACTOR SUCH AS ROB WHAT SORRY F***** LEACHES AND I'M NOT A F***** TEEN EITHER E DOUCHES !!!!!SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE BUT I TRULY HATE IGNORANT A*******!!!!!!!!!1

Rob was more deserving of winning an award than any other of those celebrities. I found their comment about "Remember Me" very insulting and ridiculous for bashing the celebrity who won. Kristen, in my opinion, is in no way superior that Rob and critizicing him about his job choices is just ignorance. Rob is obviously a more capable actor that Kristen is. But we really shouldn't be talking about who is more deserving of this stupid title, since it is a ridiculous contest about popularity. The celebrities are not the one undeserving,  but the contest is, it's worthless and I can assure everyone that Rob gives a damn about winning this dumb contest anyways. As I said, it's a stupid contest about popularity and if Rob won a REAL and prestigious award, then I'm sure that he will be more than deserving. =D

I agree, Rob does deserve this award more than anybody but there is no point in getting pissed at the disrespect shown to him for the win. It's just some stupid popularity contest like life is, and Rob likely doesn't give a s***, because he doesn't care about being popular or being in the spotlight. He enjoys what he does, that's why he does it and when he's not doing it he's trying as hard as he can to be a normal human being like all of us.

Sasha A. said:

Rob was more deserving of winning an award than any other of those celebrities. I found their comment about "Remember Me" very insulting and ridiculous for bashing the celebrity who won. Kristen, in my opinion, is in no way superior that Rob and critizicing him about his job choices is just ignorance. Rob is obviously a more capable actor that Kristen is. But we really shouldn't be talking about who is more deserving of this stupid title, since it is a ridiculous contest about popularity. The celebrities are not the one undeserving,  but the contest is, it's worthless and I can assure everyone that Rob gives a damn about winning this dumb contest anyways. As I said, it's a stupid contest about popularity and if Rob won a REAL and prestigious award, then I'm sure that he will be more than deserving. =D

Man, I used to watch e! All the friggntime and just for the twilight stuff and now that they are even remotely comparing Rob with KRISTEN when obviously Robert was the most deserving actor!? Seriously, and. Then they go out insulting a fan like YOU!? Who the heck cares if your 47 or 13? They need a life those numskulls, they do! I'd be cussing them out so bad, if only I was allowed, lol. And here's what even makes less sence, those people, those SKUMBAGS usded to WORSHIP Robert and then they turn around and treat him like-- like a Reject from the Z-list celebrities!

They obviously have no respect, for him OR his fans! Its disgusting!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...