I just saw a video that the paps took of Rob in Malibu. It was disgusting and heartbreaking. Rob even asked the police for help, but they turned him down. I hereby swear that I will never again buy a magazine containing photos taken by the paparazzi. They are such horrible vultures. I keep thinking about Princess Diana and it actually made me cry. Is there anything else that we as fans can do? Hang in there, Rob. Hopefully, it will die down when the whole Twilight thing is over.

Tags: paparazzi

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

What! what is this, what did they do to my baby that he wanted the Police!?
You can probably find the video on the internet. He was trying to leave a party last night and they got in his face and wouldn't stop. He was alone and didn't want them to follow him home. He asked them to leave before he left and they wouldn't. I think he was asking the police for assistance (you can't hear that part), but they wouldn't help him. Poor Rob looked so frustrated, upset and somehow so sad. The whole thing made me sick.
dazzledbyrp said:
You can probably find the video on the internet. He was trying to leave a party last night and they got in his face and wouldn't stop. He was alone and didn't want them to follow him home. He asked them to leave before he left and they wouldn't. I think he was asking the police for assistance (you can't hear that part), but they wouldn't help him. Poor Rob looked so frustrated, upset and somehow so sad. The whole thing made me sick.

Why the f*** wouldn't the police help when someone is being violated! F*** THEM! F*** THEM ALL!
I wish so badly that I had been there to comfort him! </3
I sent a twitter to Peter Facinelli . see if he has any ideas. I'd like to send a e mail to Summit to (hopefully) get to Rob supporting him and letting him know how disgusted we are. Would like to get lots of signatures for it... I'll post it when I get it written. Are you guys interested in signing it?
We'd all like to be there to comfort him!

Bella Cullen-Pattinson said:
dazzledbyrp said:
You can probably find the video on the internet. He was trying to leave a party last night and they got in his face and wouldn't stop. He was alone and didn't want them to follow him home. He asked them to leave before he left and they wouldn't. I think he was asking the police for assistance (you can't hear that part), but they wouldn't help him. Poor Rob looked so frustrated, upset and somehow so sad. The whole thing made me sick.

Why the f*** wouldn't the police help when someone is being violated! F*** THEM! F*** THEM ALL!
I wish so badly that I had been there to comfort him! </3
twicrazy said:
I sent a twitter to Peter Facinelli . see if he has any ideas. I'd like to send a e mail to Summit to (hopefully) get to Rob supporting him and letting him know how disgusted we are. Would like to get lots of signatures for it... I'll post it when I get it written. Are you guys interested in signing it?
twicrazy said:
I sent a twitter to Peter Facinelli . see if he has any ideas. I'd like to send a e mail to Summit to (hopefully) get to Rob supporting him and letting him know how disgusted we are. Would like to get lots of signatures for it... I'll post it when I get it written. Are you guys interested in signing it?

Wow it would be awesome to be able to contact Summit or even Rob himself. If you ever come across any Rob contact information that does not require a London mailing address since I am not equipped for that, please let me know.
I would sign anything that could help get the paparazzi to back off or could show Rob that we supported him 110%. Those people are vultures. I am so sickened by this today.
dazzledbyrp said:
I would sign anything that could help get the paparazzi to back off or could show Rob that we supported him 110%. Those people are vultures. I am so sickened by this today.

I am too and I would do anything to tell my beautiful amazing baby how much I love and respect him and wish people would leave him the hell alone. <3
When I saw this video last night I got so pissed at what they were doing to him..And I too started to think of Princess Di. And to see that the cops won't do anything just pissed my off more..
Can't we do a 'stop the paps' trending topic on twitter or 'Help rob' so more people can get involved to stop this harasment?
Personally on top of my inability to gut such a violation of my baby, I believe it's a show of respect to Rob not to watch the video since it is not supposed to exist and it upset him. *holds my baby boy and smothers him in kisses*

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...