I just saw a video that the paps took of Rob in Malibu. It was disgusting and heartbreaking. Rob even asked the police for help, but they turned him down. I hereby swear that I will never again buy a magazine containing photos taken by the paparazzi. They are such horrible vultures. I keep thinking about Princess Diana and it actually made me cry. Is there anything else that we as fans can do? Hang in there, Rob. Hopefully, it will die down when the whole Twilight thing is over.

Tags: paparazzi

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, what do you do in L.A.? If you don't mind my asking, an actress or just able to be here...I love it, you are lucky to go to the awards, he was there last year, and will probably be again, and win again too!!! Good luck!!!!!!! And Bella, where do you live if you don't mind my asking? And lucky or unlucky, my whole life I dreamed of coming here, and I finally was able to and I love it. It isn't easy, not at all, BUT LIFE IS NEVER REALLY EASY WHEN IT IS WORTH IT!!!! I am just a girl from Alabama, New Orleans, Ft. Lauderdale, but I made the 1st part of a dream come true, and God has blessed me so much, and I get through the rough patches, bacause i sure as hell BEGGED for it!!! And I took the leap of faith, and feel ALIVE!!! But hell, I was leaving a Cafe (same one I am at now) just me and my laptop heading home to my amazing boyfriend (also British, only British West Indies, I love an accent I guess) and witnessed a shooting, and the foot from R.P. I was, I was also from a guy with a gun looking dead at me and he just shot 2 people. I was on a major street in Downtown L.A. , and alone. I saw the movie Crash recently, I had not seen it in a while, so it was a bit different now that I live here. I was amazed at how DEAD ON it was with the lines about how in L.A. people crash into each other walking on the street for just the human contact, etc. It is true, it is a distant city, and I have not got friends or many, and people think i am a hick or something, so I feel that loss of connection often. But I am here, I see amazing, sometimes scary things, and it all reminds me how I am finally ALIVE!!!!Wow, I never talk on here and have not shut up tonight, sorry you 2, guess you were my crash so to speak..joking, have a good one, hope to talk to you guys again. I need some friends on here...
Santa Clara, California eight hours from LA
and so far I am still waiting for God to answer my prayer for my chance to meet Rob, and bless me with a life.
I am sure you have a life, but seeing him would help huh...I get it truly. 8 hours...damn, prepare for Breaking Dawn then, drive or whatever and get your ass here for it. There are a ton of grown ups at them too, I was standing with teens, and I am 28, but I screamed louder, harder, and with a ton more passion than any of them...HE IS WONDERFUL, and I cannot imagine any other actor to be Edward, I love Edward and Robert Pattinson, and he is perfect to fill the role of the character I would love to have in my life, vampire or not, just give me them both, fiction and reality, mix 'em together, and HELLO HEAVEN!!!!
Magaira Morrison said:
I am sure you have a life, but seeing him would help huh...I get it truly. 8 hours...damn, prepare for Breaking Dawn then, drive or whatever and get your ass here for it. There are a ton of grown ups at them too, I was standing with teens, and I am 28, but I screamed louder, harder, and with a ton more passion than any of them...HE IS WONDERFUL, and I cannot imagine any other actor to be Edward, I love Edward and Robert Pattinson, and he is perfect to fill the role of the character I would love to have in my life, vampire or not, just give me them both, fiction and reality, mix 'em together, and HELLO HEAVEN!!!!

I would love to but could never; I have no money(as I have no job) and no one to go with. No one I know in RL likes Twilight enough. I am 23 will be 24 in November myself.

I actually also want to try to get my uncle in Seattle to help me visit the Breaking Dawn set in Vancouver, whenever it's there I have no idea when it will be. The chances are pretty slim though
O.K. after this I must get home, I have just enjoyed talking with you...so, Breaking Dawn is at least a year away...I also am out of work, the accent has not helped get a job here, and then the recession (DAMN IT!!!! I NEED A JOB)!!!!! However, I am looking, and I am an actress, trained and everything...but a Waitress too to pay these things that haunt me, ya know bills!!! But, you have time and can save maybe and come, a year or more... just keep it in the back of your mind. And then we could meet up and act like 13 year olds, but better!!!!
Magaira Morrison said:
O.K. after this I must get home, I have just enjoyed talking with you...so, Breaking Dawn is at least a year away...I also am out of work, the accent has not helped get a job here, and then the recession (DAMN IT!!!! I NEED A JOB)!!!!! However, I am looking, and I am an actress, trained and everything...but a Waitress too to pay these things that haunt me, ya know bills!!! But, you have time and can save maybe and come, a year or more... just keep it in the back of your mind. And then we could meet up and act like 13 year olds, but better!!!!

I have NEVER been able to get a job, I actually look very child like which my mom thinks could be a problem.
I would love to be an actress, it's something I am trying to find a way into. I would hope to somehow find a role in BD but I guess that's not likely.

It was nice talking to you. I hope we can talk again.
I would love to talk with you again, this has been grand...what do you mean about "child like"? Just curious...and is it serious, as far as very child like? I would say I look like a damned cherrub.... or cupid in the face. Oh well, got puggy cheeks, haha.
Nice talking to both of you. It's great to chat with fellow Twilight fans. Good night.
Magaira Morrison said:
I would love to talk with you again, this has been grand...what do you mean about "child like"? Just curious...and is it serious, as far as very child like? I would say I look like a damned cherrub.... or cupid in the face. Oh well, got puggy cheeks, haha.

I am not sure I can explain it really. But I can be mistaken for as young as 15.
there are some petition's on facebook that i've signed to stop paparazzi
Do you have any links?
Laura Tobey said:
there are some petition's on facebook that i've signed to stop paparazzi

Where on Facebook, I want to sign right away! Anything to protect my precious baby!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...