IF U THINK SO COMMENT ME

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

*smiles* this is who i dream of i wonder if any grl does


Bella Cullen-Pattinson said:
clarissa Renteria said:
u grls kno he's sexy this discussion is 4 u tell us all if u want him if u r in love with him i promise u we'll all b very jealous especually me!!!!!! =]

Well DUH I want him SOOO BADLY! If what I have heard about him is true he's so the man I have always dreamed of! <3
clarissa Renteria said:
*smiles* this is who i dream of i wonder if any grl does


Bella Cullen-Pattinson said:
clarissa Renteria said:
u grls kno he's sexy this discussion is 4 u tell us all if u want him if u r in love with him i promise u we'll all b very jealous especually me!!!!!! =]

Well DUH I want him SOOO BADLY! If what I have heard about him is true he's so the man I have always dreamed of! <3

Lol that is so cute :) I love that!
i'm not kidding thats wat i say every night b4 i go 2 bed how many other grls say that
clarissa Renteria said:
i'm not kidding thats wat i say every night b4 i go 2 bed how many other grls say that

Lol, I saw this movie where a lady helped a little girl get rid of her monster dreams by telling her to say at night "I will not dream of bunnies" and the little girl dreamed of bunnies that night instead of monsters. So sometimes I say "I will not dream of Rob Pattinson" lol.
thats awesome but dosent that make u think of that thing or person more if u say i will not
clarissa Renteria said:
thats awesome but dosent that make u think of that thing or person more if u say i will not

EXACTLY! That's the point. I WANT to dream of Rob and dreams are mostly based on what we think or feel.
It doesn't work for me most of the time, I rarely get an amazing Rob dream. :(
not every night i dream of them but but i think everyone who loves robert dreams of them
ROBERT PATTINSON IS SEX ON F****** EARTH. GOD HE IS SOO SEXY AND GOREOUS XX
how sexy is his body how could u not love him i mean his beautiful body is just 2 much 4 me
I wish i could touch tht body soo tempting;)

Clarissa & her UNDEFEATED MAFIA said:
he is so fine he makes me cry

Robert is like, the realest guy celeberty I know. he's not one of those stuck up rich celebs who only care about themselves. he doesn't fit in with the "Plastics" because he just so sweet and kind and... well REAL! You can actually tell that he is Camera-Shy even when he is filming which is totally natural. i just love him! I mean he even admitted to only owning 1 pair of nice pants and barely ever washes his hair! that my friends... is what I call R.E.A.L!
Oh my goodness if only he could be replicated! every inch, every nerve, every little tissue fibre..what you say galz, then we wouldn't have to share..:-) lol.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...