What do you think of his voice?? I love it! I think it is VERY unique!! :)

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

same here I LOVE his music but my friend makes fun of it all the time
i love his music let me sign is to die 4 aice punch them in the face if they make fun of his music
I'll make time 2
Well that is rude. Like ok, she/he doesn't like him but he/she doesn't have to make fun of him!! :)

Alice Cullen said:
same here I LOVE his music but my friend makes fun of it all the time
i love his music. its different but very gd xoxo :)
I LOVE it! I think Rob is really talented and has a really unique voice. It's just a shame that there's not enough peopleout there who appreciate raw talent when they hear it. Unfortunately my friend Lucy thinks he has bad diction but I don't care as I think Rob is just AMAZING! I especially Rob's cover of "I'll be your lover too" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AAKCZiIoB4), it makes me melt everytime I hear it.
I love his voice as well. I remember something that cathrine Hardwick said in an interview is that everytime he sang he sounded totally different. I can see why he sounds different i had gotten a cd (not twilight) that he did for a movie that was call How to be and it was definitly different than what he sounds now.
I love his music he puts so much emotion and depth, into his words that u can actually feel it when listening to his songs and i love how he works with the acoustics also. His broody voice it dances around my heart!!!!!!!!!
I think he's a great singer there's just something about he's voice he's one of a kind.
You are so right about he's voice the emotion and depth that he go's to.

Dee Bella Cullen said:
I love his music he puts so much emotion and depth, into his words that u can actually feel it when listening to his songs and i love how he works with the acoustics also. His broody voice it dances around my heart!!!!!!!!!
I wish Rob realized that his music is just another dimension of what we all love about him...
He is truly multi-talented. I would buy a copy of just about anything he wanted to record...piano compositions, acoustic & vocals...hell, he could record his speaking voice & I'd be happy!
he is so cute
and his voice is breathtaking all the way

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...