What do you think of his voice?? I love it! I think it is VERY unique!! :)

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

I love his voice is sort of sound like Van Morrison I wonder what it would sound like if rob sang "Someone Like You" Hmmmm
I love his music... I have downloaded mp3 and made my own cd with his songs on it. My faves are Never Think and Let Me Sign..but some other good ones are - I'll Be Your Lover Too, I Was Broken, To Roam, Stray Dog...
I Love His Music, As A Singer Myself I Know A Great Singer When I Hear One, He Is One Of The Best I Have Ever Heard... For A Man Anyway :)
I love is voice! it's so throaty and sexy adding more to his appeal..yummmmmmmm...
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it it VERY beautiful& unique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) so What do u think about his voice??????????????:)
I love his singing, his lyrics are meaningful and the make sence its impossible that this man is a man with all that talent he is more like a god!

hi i love hes songs

Alice Cullen said:
same here I LOVE his music but my friend makes fun of it all the time
Exactly my friend hates on him so much because she really likes taylor launtner but honestly can he even sing like rob can!

i just loved... his voice it's perfect.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...