i hate the volturi!!!

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

i watched it like a million times lol i posted on my face book so all my friends could see omg i loved it so much i cant wait until november they have added new stuff thats not in the book i guess its for thouse random people who havent read the books so they can understand u dont mess with the volturi unless u are a cullen lol
yeah haha u havent lived unless youve read the twilight saga ive tried to persuade my friends to read it but there just not cool enough to handle it haha :) it was amzing totally blown away by it im so happy big up to chris weitz hes just fenomenol :)
i am totally the same most of my friends have only now just started to get into it and its so frustrating they refuse to read the books they are just waiting for the movies its like grrrrrr how can u fully appreciate and understand whats happening if u dont read the books the books are what get me through while waiting for the movies i am just glad all four books are out the wait for breaking dawn was ugh so bad i dont even have words lol

Mrs Cullen said:
yeah haha u havent lived unless youve read the twilight saga ive tried to persuade my friends to read it but there just not cool enough to handle it haha :) it was amzing totally blown away by it im so happy big up to chris weitz hes just fenomenol :)

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...