I just needed so badly to share this picture with you. They are so perfect together, and couldn't help myself. This from EW, new number. I even make one with effects, because they are so gorgeous.

And here is originally one. Hope you like both.

This is for now. Be free to comment.

<3 Robsten<3

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

they look good together like the bling:)
i love this picture they look so beautiful together perfect....GO ROBSTEN!!!!!!!!
love them
i know, i watched it, kristen would like that she wasn't there

stephani johnson said:
they are so cute together. did anybody watch that jimmy kimmel thing lastnight? it was great. some chick asked kristen what makeup she likes on rob and she answered that she likes taylors and the chick was but what about rob? and kristen gave the chick a look that said she wanted to slap her. lol i loved it
i love this picture ...GO ROBSTEN!!!!!!!!
Luv them..amazing...thay r so sweet...cool pics...just thay r born to be together<3
omg. i LOVE this!!!!! This is just a beautiful picture. They look soo...BRIGHT and happy. iT'S GREAT!!! I can't wait to get this issue. And that preview of the interview in this magazine was sooo cute!!! Did anyone read it!?
And oh yeah...they DEFINITELY look like a couple there. That's one heck of a picture.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...