Mrs Cullen's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"i would love one when you thinking were etc sorry late reply havent been well :( x"

Mrs Cullen replied Nov 7, 2009 to A night of twilight

2 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"yes defo and im sure after you sed all that too him he couldnt say no to a picture o…"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 9, 2009 to meeting rob?

2 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Bliss

"the comment made to kristen by a stupid fan girl obv to much in love with rob that s…"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 9, 2009 to ROBSTEN WHAT DO YOU THINK DO YOU CARE OR ARE YOU TOTALLY EXCITED?

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"this is so true bwen so many fan girls and boys are like if rob saw me he wudnt no w…"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 9, 2009 to ROBSTEN WHAT DO YOU THINK DO YOU CARE OR ARE YOU TOTALLY EXCITED?

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

"i no i thought that why has he not done theartre before he would sell out in minutes…"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 6, 2009 to If rob was from america do you think he would have had the same reaction from girls?

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"I dont actually no but yes i would to love to see him involve his music into his wor…"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 6, 2009 to If rob was from america do you think he would have had the same reaction from girls?

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"I would love to see rob play one of those iconic characters too just to see what he…"

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"haha you two are awesome :) :) :) everything you sed was the reply i was hoping for…"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to If rob was from america do you think he would have had the same reaction from girls?

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"i agree :) :) and no offence either :)"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to If rob was from america do you think he would have had the same reaction from girls?

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Mrs Cullen

"I was just listening to rob "i was broken" i really listened and soaked up his lyric…"

Mrs Cullen replied Sep 5, 2009 to what about rob makes you want to scream!

3 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Feleicia

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...